Act 24 (2/3): 'Should I Feel Aroused Or Confused?'

Author: Long title... Lots of confusion.

Somewhere outside of Runeterra, Elmo sits at the edge of his big fluffy bed. (Bad guys like to sleep comfortably too)

Elmo: Where is Mundo?

Elmo crosses his arms and taps his foot impatiently. Mundo crashes through the doorway and trips face first. Elmo's cane drops in front of Elmo. He reaches down and grabs it. He winces in pain.

Elmo: For goodness sake Mundo... How many times do I have to remind you to look where you are going?

Mundo: Mundo forget.

Elmo: No matter... Time for a little experiment.

Elmo's cane glows orange as he slams it on the ground. Two sparkly orbs shoot in the direction of Piltover.

Elmo: Mundo... Please inform our new guest that I request her presence.

In Piltover you and Jinx lay beside one another in a guest bed. Two sparkly orbs shoot into your sleeping forms. Sally stares confused as your bodies remain physically intact. You yawn and stretch your arms.

Y/N: What a great nap... Am I right Blue?

You turn to see your sleeping body.

Y/N: Huh?

You blink your eyes rapidly and then look down at your hands to discover they aren't yours.

Y/N: Sally do you see me?... Why do I look like Blue?... I am not Blue!

Jinx gets up except she's in your body so you get up... Again? She turns to herself, which is actually you.

Jinx: Did someone put a mirror on the bed?

Y/N: Blue it's me.

Jinx: My reflection is talking? Neat.

Y/N: No it's Y/N except I look like you... Look at yourself.

Jinx's eyebrow rises before she looks down to see one of her limbs is metal.

Jinx: Holy shit!... Wait is this some new form of sex?

Y/N: No... I had nothing to do with this.

Sally stares at the two of you believing you are both just crazy and so decides to go back to sleep. You look down at your girlfriend's boobs that are currently your boobs.

Y/N: Should I feel aroused or confused?

Jinx: I am sexually confused.

Y/N: Me too.

Jinx: If I masturbate in your body... Is that us having sex or just you masturbating without knowing you are masturbating?

You stare at Jinx with your mouth open.

Y/N: I have no idea... Wait if I'm in your body? I'm pregnant!

Jinx: You're right!

You both grab each other and scream for several minutes until Vi and Caitlyn rush in armed and ready for a fight.

Vi: Where's the bad guy?!

Caitlyn: Are you two okay?!

You both turn to them.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Jinx: And I'm Jinx.

Vi: What?

Caitlyn: Did the two of you take drugs? I do not tolerate drugs in my home.

Jinx: No no no... We've switched bodies!

Vi:... Do I look stupid to you?

Jinx: Yes.