Act 23 (2/3): 'Please Don't Step On Me'

Author: I like Morderkaiser but I will make a few slight significant changes to him for entertainment reasons.

You were holding onto Jinx with a strong grip as she led the horse that you were both riding. You were almost at the Immortal bastion when you both hear screaming and shouting.

Y/N: I don't suppose those are happy screams?

Jinx: If they are happy screams... That is one loud orgy. Let's go check it out!

Jinx kicks the horse making it gallop faster. You arrive in the city and jump off the horse running closer to the possible orgy. You stop when you notice a building sized armored warrior standing still. Noxian soldiers stabbed and fires arrows to no avail. The citizens stayed far back.

Y/N: He's fucking huge!

Jinx: Eh.

You slowly turn to Jinx with a confused face.

Jinx: I'm kidding... Of course he's big but why isn't he retaliating.

Y/N: Perhaps he is a statue.

The hulking figure takes a step forwards causing the soldiers to back away.

Y/N: Nevermind.

Citzen: The heroes of Noxus are here!

The soldiers and citizens turn to you clearly believing you can stop the unknown being. You sigh as you, Jinx and Sally walk up to the armored man.

Y/N: Hello... I...

Morderkaiser takes a step closer to you causing you to slightly jump back in alarm.

Y/N: Please don't step on me.

Armored warrior: Sorry.

Y/N: I am Y/N. Nice to meet you...

You turn to Jinx.

Y/N: He has a very ghostly voice.

Jinx: Yeah... I'm Jinx by the way and the skull is Sally.

You reach your hands forwards with a smile. The armored warrior gazes down at you and drops to one knee. He reaches for your hand with his significantly bigger one.

Jinx: His hand just swallowed yours.

Y/N: Yeah.

The armored warrior grabbing your hand lifts you up and down through the air causing you to screech in panic. Jinx stares in awe before you are dropped to the floor.

Y/N: Note to self... Don't shake hands with giants.You

Armored warrior: My... Bad.

You get up and look to your new possible friend.

Y/N: What is your name?

Morderkaiser: I don't... Remember... All I remember... Is Morderkaiser.

Y/N: That must be your name... It's a neat name. It is a bit wordy so if it is alright with you, I'd like to call you Mordy.

Jinx turns to Sally who is sitting on your shoulder gazing at Morderkaiser with a questioning look.

Jinx:... Where did he come from? Why should I ask that? He obviously came from some giant woman of course.

Y/N: Unless he was magically created.

Jinx: That is a good point.

Morderkaiser: I don't remember anything... Who am I?... What is my purpose?

Y/N: Uhhhhh... I don't know but I can help you find out... Probably.

Morderkaiser: Y/N... That is... A strong name.