Special Chapter: Ekko

Author: This chapter will by from Ekko's view but it will be part of the main story so to speak.

In the hideout of the Firelights, the group that I lead, I sat with a smile upon my face as I watched Blitzcrank play with the kids.

Ekko: Blitzy really is a great babysitter and even a good teacher... Most of the time.

I turn to see a smiling Zeri sat next to me.

Zeri: Yeah... Blitzy really shouldn't be allowed to answer every question the kids ask... I still wonder where that kid heard that word.

I could hear myself laughing with Zeri thinking about Blitzcrank explaining what the term anal is.

Ekko: I don't know what's worse, the kids knowing the word or Blitzy's terrible explanation.

Zeri: More like horrifying... That guy really needs to avoid going into such detail when explaining stuff.

I heard footsteps to my right causing me to turn to see my good buddy Scar.

Ekko: What's up Scar?

I focus my eyes on him noticing his slightly worried look causing my smile to fade.

Ekko: What is it?

Scar: I was out on patrol when I came across this.

Scar handed me a piece of paper. On closer inspection I noticed it was a wanted poster for the Firelights and me. Fortunately no one knows our hideout. But what worries me is the symbol in the corner.

Ekko: I've seen this symbol before. It's the same one Y/N and Jinx showed us.

Zeri: The one seen where Zac was held?

Ekko: Yeah... I've also seen it all across Zaun.

Scar: I bumped into the sheriff and Vi  earlier who went to check on Y/N and Jinx... I asked if they've seen the symbol in Piltover.

Zeri: Did they?

Me and Zeri look at Scar as he shakes his head, which tells us whoever this symbol belongs to... Whoever is causing chaos throughout Zaun is a Zaunite.

Ekko: We still don't know who this big bad guy is... I guess we have no choice but to go visit some guys I don't want to.

I get up followed by Scar and Zeri and head to my hoverboard and put on my Firelight mask and jacket.

Ekko: Let's go!

To keep most of the Firelights safe, only me and Scar will be leaving alongside Zeri who isn't actually a Firelight so she should not be targeted. I fly through the air alongside Scar. Zeri runs across rooftops.

Ekko: I think the person who will most have a clue is Singed. So let's head to his caves.

Scar: Right.

Zeri: Yes Firelight sir!

I look down at Zeri with a confused expression hidden behind my mask.

Ekko: Firelight sir?

Zeri looks up at me briefly before turning her attention forwards to avoid crashing or falling.

Zeri: Yeah because your being hunted so it's probably best we use code names... I couldn't really come up with a good one so I shall just call you Firelight sir.

Ekko: Well it's true most people or at least some people don't know who I am behind the mask but some do... Like Sevika, Singed and even Viktor.

Zeri: Oh... Well not everyone knows right, so it still works.