Act 6 (2/3): 'Noxians and Cultists'

Author: Once again I am without anything to say so... Isn't fanart just so cool. Well all art is cool but fanart specifically.

Y/N: I really should have killed them.

Jinx: Well at least we haven't been fed to Warwick yet.

You and Jinx hung tied from the ceiling of some dark and damp warehouse lit up by various torches with Warwick still caged just below the two of you. Around the cage are the same cloaked figures that somehow managed to knock you and Jinx out and drag you to the unknown warehouse.

Warwick: Release me!

Cultists: Oh holy uncaged wrath of Zaun. We are but your humble servants.

Y/N: Humble jerks more like it! How they hell did they find Singed's lab anyway?

Jinx: Secret cultist power?

Y/N: Probably.

Cultist Leader: You dare interrupt our sacred chant?!

Y/N: Sacred? I helped make Warwick, I mean the whole wolf thing was an accident but Warwick was just a dead corpse a few weeks ago...

You look to a slightly annoyed Jinx.

Y/N: I mean just a great corpse of a great man.

Jinx: Thank you.

Cultist Leader: You dare speak treason in our holy place?!

Y/N: Cultists really just take anything and turn it into made up gibberish.

Jinx nods in agreement. Suddenly the Cultist Leader starts flying up to you causing you to look with a blank expression.

Y/N: What now?

Jinx: Well ain't that an unusual sight. I think it would look cooler with explosions in the background.

Cultist Leader: You shall be silent before the Order of Wolves! For you shall be our God's sacrifice. When he feeds off your power, he shall reward us with but a fraction of his power.

Y/N: I doubt that. He's not actually a born wolfman. Just a mix of wolf blood, shimmer, green liquid and mechanical parts inside a human corpse.

Cultist Leader: Your deceit shall not work.

The Cultist Leader places tape over your mouth before doing the same with Jinx. You just give him an unamused look.

Y/N Mind: He can fly yet he used duck tape to shut us up... I'm really... Really disappointed.

You watch as the Cultist Leader floats back down to his original position.

Cultists: Oh holy uncaged wrath of Zaun. We are but your humble servants. Allow us to serve you in exchange for but a fraction of your power. In return we offer you these two as sacrifices.

Warwick holds his head in pain causing both you and Jinx to stare in confusion and as Warwick begins to violently shake, you notice a strange symbol glowing yellow on his back.

Y/N Mind: I see, so he really has magic power but that would mean... He's trying to manipulate all these idiots to form this cult by controlling Warwick... I wonder if I could learn magic.

Warwick: I... I shall feed... Feed on their Flesh!

Jinx Mind: I think I need a new gun, my pistol is just not as interesting and I haven't even given it a name.

Y/N Mind: Well Vi is not going to be happy when she finds out Jinx got killed and I didn't protect her... There must something I can do... Oh I know.