Act 23 (1/3): 'The Cursed Blade'

Author: The next Runeterra part will be after act 24.

You, Jinx, Sally, Vi and Caitlyn step out of the portal arriving in Noxus. Vi looks to Jinx.

Vi: You okay?

Jinx: Of course... Why?

Vi: Well doesn't Hexgate travel have side effects on pregnant women?

Y/N: I don't think it does... I can't be sure about pregnant men though.

Vi gives you a questioning look.

Caitlyn: I am not sure men are capable of pregnancy.

Y/N: Maybe for human men but there are other races to take into account and also magic.

Vi: I doubt some mad wizard will magically make some guy pregnant.

Y/N: You never know.

Vi shakes her head as you smile and wave as Draven walks over to you and your friends with a grin on his face.

Draven: Couldn't stay away from Noxus huh?

Y/N: Well I feel like there is still a few more things to do in Noxus.

Draven: That is true... Now who are these lovely ladies.

Draven looks from you to Vi and Caitlyn. Caitlyn waves her hand while Vi crosses her arms and stares unimpressed with Draven.

Vi: Vi.

Caitlyn: I am Caitlyn, sheriff of Piltover it is a pleasure to meet you.

Draven: Sheriff? That sounds like an important title.

Y/N: She is basically the law in human form.

Caitlyn: Well that isn't the actual description... But close enough.

Draven: By the way... Have you ever heard of the cursed blade.

You blink your eyes repeatedly before shaking your head.

Draven: Near the border between Noxus and Demacia, several villages have been wiped out. Though strangely enough the survivors each claim it was done by a single swordsman.

Y/N: A swordsman from Demacia?

Draven: Nah... You know Demaians hate magic and that especially means cursed blades. The weird thing is everyone has described the blade the same way but the one wielding the sword is different each time.

Jinx: More than one swordsman?

Draven: Maybe. The first one was apparently an elderly man, the second one was a little girl and the latest one was a Yordle.

Y/N: What a weird group of swordsman.

Draven: Demacians are not known for killing innocents even in war so I don't think the cursed blade or blades are from Demacia... You like swords and adventure so I was wondering...

Y/N: Hell yeah I'll go!...

Draven: Great.

Draven grins at you as you turn to Sally.

Y/N:... I am not too excited Sally. I am just the right amount of excited.

Jinx: I'm going to stay and show Vi and Caitlyn round.

Y/N: You sure?

Jinx: Yeah... Just try not to die.

Y/N: I promise and...

You crouch down in front of Jinx's belly causing Draven to stare at weirdly. You place your hand on her belly causing her to smile sincerely.

Y/N: You don't go getting born without me.