Act 4 (2/3): 'Piltover's New Sherrif'

Author: I will probably being adding characters from LoL further in the story just to 'spice things up' as they say, who says? Well I don't know but it is definitely a thing. Probably.

(Set the next morning from previous part)

In your room your yawned as you got up and you notice Jinx with her legs crossed as she sits on your lap staring at you. You blush as you return her smile with your own.

Y/N: Hey. How did you sleep?

Jinx: Great... Y/N?

You give Jinx a worried look wondering if she is about to ask you about the kiss you gave her on her head despite her most definitely being not awake.

Y/N: Y-Yes? ...Shut it Sally. Sorry please continue.

Jinx: Can you do me a favor?

Y/N: Sure, what?

Jinx places her hands together almost like she is praying.

Jinx: Can you make me breakfast pleeeaaase.

You stare at her with a smile as you get out of the bed after Jinx moves from your lap to the other side of the bed.

Y/N: What do you want? Pancakes?

Jinx nods her head rapidly with a grin as big as the sea except not really because her face isn't even 1 millionth of the size of the sea.

Y/N: Pancakes with Sally's secret syrup coming right up!

You grab Sally and head to your kitchen, which is inside your bedroom, on the opposite side of the room to your bed. You grab a pan, you found years ago in a scrap pile a few months after you first got your shop.

Y/N: So Jinx?

Jinx looks to you as she sits on the bed excitedly swaying side to side as you begin to put ingredients into a bowl as Sally watches from next to the bowl.

Jinx: Yeah?

Y/N: Have you got any plans today?

Jinx: Not really. Do you?

You finally start pouring the pancake batter into the pan watching the flames beneath slowly cook it into the cake made in a pan.

Y/N: Well since Silco is gone. Sorry to bring up bad memories... But that leaves the under city leaderless so I wanted to check on Sevika to see if we need to worry about getting an annoying replacement.

Jinx: Makes sense. Do you have to go see Sevika though? I don't like her.

You laugh slightly as you flip the pancakes into the air and by miracle manage to get them safely back into the pan despite Sally's irritation.

Y/N: Sevika doesn't like you either. I think the two of you just need to sit and have a chat, I'm sure you'll find loads of things in common.

Jinx shakes her head with her arms crossed like a cross, who would have thought.

Jinx: No way. I refuse to befriend the ogre. Why do you even like her?

Y/N: She's funny. I like to think of our relationship as tough love.

Jinx laughs.

Jinx: More like tough hate.

Y/N: Maybe for you but I think I'm starting to grow in her.

Jinx laughs once again.

Jinx: Maybe on her nerves.

You stare at Jinx unamused as you place the pancakes onto a plate.