Act 16 (3/3): 'Only The Strong Survive'

Author: Next part will be Valentine's special despite it being late.

Jinx stared in awe at your latest invention.

Jinx: Wow... This is for Sally?

Y/N: Yep but I just have to find a way to give to her without her thinking it's a prank.

Jinx: Have you tried just telling her that you have an apology gift? Those are definitely a thing.

Y/N: Hmmmm... I mean I've never received an apology gift before but it does sound like a real thing... Alright.

You head upstairs and find Sally sleeping at the edge of your bed like a dog if dogs were sarcastic skulls with spider legs made of machinery and had lasers.

Y/N: Sally wake up... I have an apology gift for you... An apology gift.

Sally looks up at you with a clear look of disbelief.

Y/N: It is a thing... Blue help me out here.

You turn to Jinx, who smiles at Sally with her hands on her hips.

Jinx: It is a thing. I mean the best gifts are given with sincerety... Sincerety means sincerety.

Sally stares at Jinx with a blank expression and not just because she's a skull. Sally turns to you.

Y/N: Hey! Why you believe it when Blue says it but not me?... Ok maybe you have a point but... I have the right to complain!

Sally shakes her head in disappointment before leaping onto your shoulder. As soon as you take one steps the wooden floor breaks beneath you. You fall downwards but your head gets stuck.

Y/N: Help!

Jinx: Ahhhhh! You've been decapitated!

Sally stares directly at you with an amused look.

Y/N: Don't give me that smug face... Bone.

Jinx: Don't worry x Caitlyn taught me CPR!

You and Sally look to Jinx confused.

Jinx: Oh don't be silly Sally... Silly Sally... Sally the silly.

Y/N: Blue?

Jinx: Hmmmm... Oh yeah. Everyone knows CPR can save people from all wounds including decapitation.

Y/N: But I'm not decapitated... I'm just stuck.

Jinx stares at you with a blank expression before it changes to a sly smile.

Y/N: Blue... What's with that look?

Jinx: Oh... Nothing.

Y/N: I don't trust that look... Sally help.

Sally just starts whistling causing you to be upset since you can't whistle but a skull can.

Jinx: Don't worry I'll just pop downstairs and help you out.

Jinx leaves for the door.

Y/N: Noooo waaaiiiitttt!

Once more you turn with pleading eyes to Sally whose face... Skull is smug.

Y/N: Don't let Blue do whatever she's about to...

You begin laughing uncontrollably as Jinx tiggles you from below. Sally laughs at the weird sight in front of her that is just your head laughing like a maniac.

Y/N: P-Please s-stop!

Downstairs, Vi and Caitlyn walk into the shop and look at Jinx tiggling your hanging body.