Act 9 (1/3): 'The Thief'

Author: Start of the final act of the season.

Y/N: So Camille... What's it like being a mostly robotic?

Jinx: Do those metal legs make you great at tap dancing?

Camille: Cease with the pointless questions and just keep moving.

You and Jinx look to one another with a pout on your faces.

Y/N: You don't have friends do you?... Sally that is a really weird thing to say... Of course I agree with you but it's still weird.

Jinx: Sally likes your legs, she thinks they're an attractive quality that you have.

Camille: Sally the skull, I remember...

Camille looks to Sally, who waves with one of her mechanical legs with a very real and clear blush on her face.

Camille: Your legs are not so bad either.

You and Jinx grin at the very nervously happy Sally. Suddenly a shadow runs past, causing Camille to fly after the shadow's owner using her wires, attaching and detaching making it look like she is swinging. (Like spiderman if his webs came from the sides of his legs)

Y/N: We better follow her.

Jinx: Did you hear a weird laughter?... Wow running through sludge is difficult and I am really not wearing the best attire for this.

Y/N: Same... I mean it's more covering than your clothes... Not that I'm complaining or anything... Yeah focus, I am definitely focusing now, thanks Sally.

You and Jinx rush after Camille but eventually lose her because running through sewage is always slower than wire swinging.

Y/N: Damn, we lost her.

Jinx: It's not all bad... She was a massive buzzkill.

Y/N: Yeah. That is true.

Suddenly an arrow hits you in the metal arm causing you to look up to see a ratman with a crossbow.

Ratman: You're after my stuff aren't you?!

Y/N: You're a ratman?... Did the doctor make you?I

Twitch: The name's Twitch, hand over any trash you've got and I'll let you live!

Y/N: All I have on me is bits of plastic that I had wrapped around a sandwich.

Twitch: Give it!

You throw the plastic wrapping upwards and Twitch catches it. He places it in a back pocket happily.

Jinx: I'm Jinx nice to meet you Twitch! This is Y/N and that is Sally.

Jinx points to you before pointing to Sally. You notice Twitch is carrying Ekko's Z-Drive then looking to his belt you notice the device you're looking for.

Y/N: You're the thief!

Jinx looks to you confused before noticing the stolen devices.

Jinx: Thief!

Twitch: That skull looks nice... Real nice, hand it over!

Y/N: No way! Sally is my friend, she's not some object... I mean technically she is but...

You look to Sally and Jinx giving you a unamused expression.

Y/N: Not important... Hand over all the tech you stole or I'll zap you!

You point Gold at Twitch, who stares in awe at the sparks flowing around the point of the sword.

Twitch: This is my home, everything in it belongs to me! I will not give it to anyone!