Act 14 (1/3): 'Hello Beautiful'

Author: Time for an act dedicated to discovering Sally's reason for existing... Ish.

You were staring unamused by Vi's constant laughter as she is struggling to breathe as she lays in the floor kicking in laughter at you.

Y/N: It's not that funny!

Caitlyn is sitting at the table in her living room trying not to laugh at you as her hand covers her mouth. Jinx just continues to munch the food presented by Caitlyn for your double date.

Vi: Your... Hair!

Vi starts slamming the ground with her fist as laughter continues to escape her like happiness escapes you from this very moment.

Y/N: I'm never letting Sally get repairs ever... Again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Flashback - A few hours ago)

You were putting on clothes since you just finished drying your self off from having a shower, which you recently added to your home. Jinx hates it at first since she preferred baths but once she found out you could shower with more than on person, she was all for it.

Y/N: I love that girl but she should stop trying to get Sally to shower with us. She doesn't like getting wet.

You made your way down the stairs to the shop area of the building to see Jinx trying to repair Sally's lasers since they got damaged from being thrown.

Y/N: Good morning Blue. Once again, sorry Sally.

Sally just glares at you while Jinx thinkers away at one of Sally's lasers when suddenly said laser fires disintegrating the middle of the hair. Sally looks surprised as does Jinx while you rush over to the mirror.

Y/N: Sally you...

(End)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vi finally stops laughing but still grinning at you while you turn to see Caitlyn is holding her hand over her mouth to prevent her own laughter.

Y/N: I'll take your hat.

Caitlyn: I'm... Sorry. It's just... You do kinda deserve it. Not to be rude.

Jinx raises her arm to get your attention while an expression that shows the opposite of amusement can be seen in your face.

Jinx: Technically it might have been my fault.

Y/N: Don't try to take the blame from Sally.

Jinx just quickly drops her arm before slowly munching while still gazing upon you.

Vi: I think you look great... You know we should have a walk round Piltover. Look at the sights... Get people's opinions on your new look.

Caitlyn just silently laughs into her hand while you glare at Vi before storming upstairs causing Caitlyn to stop laughing.

Caitlyn: Where's he going? He knows this is my place right?

(Timeskip - Three minutes later)

You return with one of Caitlyn's other hats upon your head. You just cross your arms while gazing at the girls.

Y/N: Yes I forgot this wasn't my house... No I'm not returning the hat til my hair is back to normal.

Caitlyn: That's fine. Just don't loose it please.

All your attention is grabbed by the doorbell of the front door. Caitlyn gets up from her chair and makes her way to the door with the rest of you following behind.