Act 21 (3/3): 'The Weapon From Zaun'

Author: The next part will be a unique chapter that I might make multiple parts or will be super long. So it might take a while or it might not.

Y/N: What are you doing here in Noxus? Are you on holiday?! Wow I never thought you would ever take a vacation... I mean I guess if you came with Oriana than it would be more believable. Is Oriana here?

Singed: No I'm afraid not. This visit is strictly business as I am here to assist the Grand General here.

Singed motions to Swain. You look from Singed to Swain with a curiously confused look.

Y/N: What do you need a scientist for?

Swain: I have asked him here to help me build a weapon.

Y/N and Jinx: Weapon?

Jinx: Like a rocket launcher?

Y/N: Or a giant robot with missiles for eyes?

You and Jinx both look to Singed with stars in your eyes except not really as that would probably not be healthy to have stars in your eyes.

Singed: Not a rocket launcher or a robot... Something bigger. I have been working over the blueprints during the boat ride here and...

Y/N: Why did you take a boat and not the Hexgate?

Singed: Well I needed Noxian escorts to know where to go and if you remember Noxians are not too popular in Piltover.

Y/N: Oh yeah...

Jinx: That's partially are fault... Yes partially.

Sally stares at Jinx in disagreement.

Singed: As I was saying... I am working on a weapon I am sure you are familiar with in Zaun except on a bigger scale.

Y/N: Warwick?

Singed: I think I've had my fair share of angry wolfmen for now... I am working on a mortar powered by shimmer.

Y/N: I thought all shimmer production was stopped, was it not?

Singed: Almost all of it... However I still believe there is more shimmer can do so I never stopped.

You turn to Swain.

Y/N: I get Noxus likes war and stuff but why exactly do you need a shimmer mortar?

Swain: As I have told you before I do not seek war unless provoked. The weapon from Zaun is simply a last line of defence as I am sure you are aware of the Galaxarian army.

Y/N: Yeah... I guess being prepared for an attack from guys who are quite unpredictable is a good thing... I would like to help you build this weapon.

You turn to Singed with a wide smile on your face.

Singed: I would gladly accept your help as you are quite brilliant when you want to be.

Y/N: I am just going to presume that is a compliment and just nod happily.

You mindlessly nod with a smile on your face as Jinx rushes in front of you.

Jinx: I want to help too!

Singed: Of course...

Singed looks past the three of you towards Swain.

Singed: If that is alright with you Grand General?

Swain: Of course... I will gladly accept help from the heroes of Noxus.

Singed raises his eyebrow.

Singed: Heroes of Noxus?