Act 4 (3/3): 'Nice To Meet You'

Author: The final part of Act 4. I have mostly focused on dialogue so I will try to add more action in the next act.

Jinx crouched down to your level and leaned forwards with you doing the same despite how nervous and red you both were.

Jinx: I... I don't know if I love you. I don't think I truly understand love.

Y/N: That's alright. I don't mind as long as you don't hate me, I'm fine with one sided love.

Jinx: I do like you a lot. You're the only one I have left that won't betray me. I Jinx everything but with you it's different. Is this love? I don't know.

You just rest your hand on her cheek and she grabs it returning a smile to your own.

Jinx: However it doesn't mean I don't want to kiss you.

You blush redder than before, which you didn't think was possible.

Y/N: O-Oh ok... Yeah. I would like that.

You lean forwards but Jinx places a finger on your lip causing you to look at Jinx with a confused and slightly annoyed face.

Jinx: Not here Silly.

Jinx grins as she pulls you up and helps you home.

(Timeskip - An hour later)

You finally get to your shop and Jinx sits you on the bed and begins cleaning your leg and wrapping it in bandages.

Y/N: You're enjoying this aren't you, Blue?

Jinx looks up at you with a wide smile as she continues to bandaged your wound.

Jinx: Whatever do you mean?

Y/N: You know exactly what I mean, Blue. Teasing me... Yeah you're right Sally maybe I should reconsider my feelings. Wait how does one do that?... I am not!

You pout as you cross your arms much to Jinx and Sally's very realistic amusement. Jinx shoots up standing in front of you looking down at you.

Jinx: All done! Now how about that kiss.

Y/N: Like I will fall for that a second time.

Jinx stares at you with a light smile as she grabs both your cheeks with both her hands and makes you look at her.

(Timeskip - Several hours later) (You get the idea)

You were standing with your leg mostly better at the counter as Jinx was diving through piles of scrap looking for anything interesting.

Y/N: Did I mention that Vi broke Silver. I need a new sword, a much more sturdier one.

Jinx: Oh oh oh can I help!

Jinx jumps up and down as excited as a kangaroo because they jump all the time so they must be naturally excited creatures.

Y/N: Sure, I have the blueprints for Silver here, I just need to figure out how to make it better and what metal to use instead of Silver.

Jinx takes a look at your blueprints and taps the counter with a finger as she leans her other hand on her chin trying to think.

Jinx: Oh I know!

Jinx shoots up.

Jinx: How about Gold?

Y/N: Sounds great but this is the undercity, I don't think there is gold just lying about.

Jinx: Than I'll just steal some. You can stay here and get everything else ready as well as help any customers.

Y/N: Fine but be careful. I don't think the enforcers will let their guard down so easily and Vi will be waiting.