Act 7 (1/3): 'The Start Of A New Age'

Author: Start of Act 7. I am thinking about doing something with Sally in a future part.

You and Jinx were running through Zaun, well actually you were running, Jinx was jogging, which was faster than your running. Once Jinx stops you finally catch up and pant in exhaustion.

Y/N: I really do love working out with you but damn even for a Zaunite, you are very very energetic... Three straight hours of running and you look like you could run for another three hours.

Jinx giggles.

Jinx: I do a lot of running, what can I say.

You look to see Jericho's food stand.

Y/N: Hey want to grab a bite?

Jinx: Sure!

You and Jinx head over and sit down at Jericho's shop eating delicious fish bits while Sally sits on your shoulder.

Y/N: So what you going to do while I'm out helping Jayce and Viktor?

Jinx: I was going to hang out with Ekko and fuzzball.

You turn to Jinx with a concerned look.

Y/N: Really? Did you... Patch things up with Ekko?

Jinx: Not completely, I mean he's manage to get the firelights to give me the benefit of  the doubt because trauma... Oh and fuzzball is testing a new machine and I get to see it.

Y/N: I'm jealous, you've got to tell me about it when I'm done.

Jinx: Sure... Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Jinx: If you were to describe me in one word, what word would to choose?

You stare into space to think because space has special thinking properties. After thinking of your answer, you look to Jinx with a caring smile.

Y/N: Perfect.

Jinx's face lights up in blissful happiness as she hugs you and kisses you on the lips.

Jinx: You are the best partner ever!

Y/N: So what about me?

Jinx: That's a tough one... Either stupid...

You pout as Jinx grins at you while still hugging you.

Jinx: Or huggable.

Y/N: Please let it be huggable.

Jinx grins and pretends to struggle deciding when you whisk her off her feet and carry her bridal style.

Y/N: I'm not putting you down until you choose.

Jinx starts laughing as you spin round and round with Jinx comfortable in your arms.

Jinx: Then you'll have to carry me for the rest of eternity.

You grin at Jinx.

Y/N: Fine by me... Well not really since, I do want to eat.

Jinx grins wider at you as she leans into your ear.

Jinx: Then eat me.

You blush red as Jinx giggles loudly. You pay Jericho then. (You get the rest)

(Timeskip - Unknown time later)

You were staring at one the inventions You are working on hidden beneath a blanket covered in Jinx's art. Jinx comes down the stairs and looks to the blanket curiously.