Act 21 (2/3): 'A Bullet Named Y/N'

Author: Out of curiosity what region of Runeterra is your favourite? Mine is probably the Freljord because Braum.

You, Jinx and Sally stare as the mercenaries attack and kill the Noxian guards while the aristocrats who just came in are once more fleeing.

Jinx: They flee too much... So indecisive.

You raise Manaic in the air as you charge towards the closest mercenary. You clash blades than headbutt the mercenary causing him to stumble into another mercenary making them both trip over one another. You hold your head with one hand in pain.

Y/N: Ow... Headbutting is not the wisest thing I've done... Damn what is his head made off...

You turn to Sally who is lasering mercenaries from Jinx's shoulder as Jinx unleashes bullets across the room with Pow Pow.

Y/N: Bone and flesh... Is that it? I really thought there was more than that... I don't know... Uranium?

You pierce your sword into the two fallen mercenaries. LeBlanc bashes a mercenary in the back of the head with her staff  while no one is looking.

Jinx: Isn't Uranium radioactive?

Y/N: I don't know... I'm a mechanic not a radio... What the hell is a radiologist?

Sally sighs without moving her skull as sighing is naturally beyond the abilities of a skull. You jump onto a nearby table and  swing your sword down to slice through a mercenary. Jinx picks a chair into the path of a mercenary causing him to trip into Sally's laser.

Jinx: I meant to do that... Yeah of course... I meant for him to die just not to your laser.

Sally slaps her skull using one of her metal legs. LeBlanc vanishes causing one of the mercenaries to miss launching himself out of the quite high up window. She turns to see all but the mercenary she knocked out dead.

Y/N: As much as I like violence... I would very much like a non-violent day.

Jinx: Yeah... You know maybe we can do some dancing later.

Y/N: That sounds like fun.

You hear loud footsteps behind you. You turn to see Swain along with quite a few Noxian soldiers with him. LeBlanc stands beside Jinx and whispers into her ear.

LeBlanc: You are rather popular aren't you?

Jinx: Not really... I mean even back home lots of people try to kill me, Y/N and Sally... Except Sally is already dead so just Y/N and me.

LeBlanc: I was being sarcastic my dear.

Jinx: Oh... Teehee.

Jinx bonks herself and sticks her tongue out causing LeBlanc to smile slightly confused. Swain sees one of the mercenaries alive crawling away, he points to the man. Two soldiers rush to grab the mercenary and they drag him to face Swain.

Swain: That symbol you and your friends are wearing... I am not familiar with it. Who are you?

Mercenary: I won't talk.

Y/N: But you just did... You dumb dumb.

The mercenary looks at you emotionless causing you to stare at him confused. You start making all kinds of strange faces trying to get the mercenary to laugh but you done succeed. You turn to Swain.

Y/N: He's a tough cookie.

Swain: Yes... It seems I'll have to handle him myself.

Y/N: You're going to torture him... Here?I