Chapter 37

November 18th (later that day)

third person PoV.

"I can't believe we really did that!" Exclaimed Seungmin who was standing next to Amy in her new office. "But you did and I'm proud of you!" She came around her desk, leaned against it and pulled Seungmin closer by his waist.

The latter also placed his hands on the girl's waist and pressed his forehead against hers. "Do you what else is different now?" He asked lowly, his breath fanning Amy's lips. She only hummed in question and draped her arms around the taller's neck.

"You're my boss and I have to do whatever you say..." Their lips were ghosting each other and Seungmin was then the one who closed the gap. Their lips moved in sync, freely, knowing that no one could tear them apart right now.

"I love you" Whispered Seungmin against Amy's lips and went back to kissing her. Amy only smiled into the kiss and mumbled an almost inaudible "I love you too"

When they pulled away their eyes shone with love and fondness for the other. Seungmin carefully brushed the loose strands of hair behind her ears and kissed her temple delicately.

"We won't be seperated again, I'll make sure of that" Whispered Seungmin and took Amy's face in his hands.

"Have you talked with JYP or will you expose him?" He asked and walked backwards to the armchair standing in the corner of the office. He pulled Amy along by their intertwined hands.
He pulled the girl on his lap so she was sitting sideways on his thighs.

"No, to both. I decided to just move on and won't let him take a place in my life anymore but I also don't want to be like him and expose something or even threaten him. I mean I did take the hush money so I'm also not really innocent. I'll just let my grudge against him go and hope he does the same."

Seungmin kissed her cheeks, her forehead and finally her lips - causing her to giggle. "What was that for?"
"I'm proud of you and I want you to know that I'll be by your side no matter what you will choose to do"

Amy smiled - a genuine thankful smile- and pushed her body closer to her boyfriends. "Thank you" She mumbled against his neck and Seungmin carressed her back.

One hand was slowly stroking her clothed thigh and from now and then he pressed a kiss to the top of her hair. They sat like this for almost an hour, just enjoying each other's company, until seven boys and two girls stuck their heads through the door gap.

"We want to celebrate everything with a good old game of never have I ever!" Announced Somi grinning before pulling her head back again.

"You guys coming?" Asked Minho who was by now the only one still standing there. Amy, followed by her boyfriend, got up and followed Minho into another room.

It was the room the girls had named the 'Breakroom' and it also looked like that. It was furnished comfortably with a living area of couches and armchairs. Even a good old fireplace was located at one of the walls.

Everyone had already taken their seats and formed a circle around a glass table. On top of which stood a bottle of vodka and a bottle of coke. In front of everyone stood a shot glass that was already filled with the vodka-coke-mix.

"I'll refill your glasses, to make sure you have the right proportions" Claimed Chan and pulled the bottles towards himself to place on the ground.

"I'll start!" Yelled Jeongin and continued with his question, "Never have I ever disliked someone in this room the first time I met them."

Minho, Jisung, Hyunjin, Somi, Amy and Kayla drank a sip and everyone looked at Kayla surprised.

"What?!?"
"Who?" Asked Hyunjin dramatically. "That is not a part of the game. I don't need to answer that" The girl was becoming red and hit Amy's shoulder who sat next to her. "Hey!" The latter exclaimed and rubbed her shoulder.