Chapter 33

September 15th (~four months later)

Amy PoV.

"You got the models, the dresses...Where the hell is the makeup artist?" Lina screamed through her office. Currently she looked really stressed and has been pacing through the room the last hour. Checking some kind of lists, making phone calls, ordering people around.

"Are you okay Lina?" I approached her carefully. She wiped her forehead and turned around. "Yeah, I'm sorry. This deal would be my breakthrough so nothing is allowed to go wrong!"

"Is everyone ready? We need to leave for the airport now!" She called out once more and the few people in the room left for the cars outside. "Do you also have everything?" She asked me and I pointed at my suitcase as a response.

"Good. Then come on. The plane won't wait for us" We entered one of the cars and the driver, a women in Lina's age, started the car.
It didn't take long for us to reach the airport and soon the car was parked and all passengers had left.

"This is Kahina by the way. The one the ticket was for originally. Well that's what we are going to tell the staff at least"

I nodded, still not too convinced about her idea but it was worth a shot I guess. I've already been away from Seungmin and my other friends from there for way too long.

I rolled my suitcase behind me and followed Lina along with a crowd of people. Lina was an upcoming designer, having already made a name for herself in Australia. Now with this meeting in Korea, it could actually give her international popularity.
I was proud of her because I've known her for so long that I was there, watching her label grow from a dream to something stable.

With us travelling today were the few people working for her plus two models, who were her models from the get go.
Altogether we were eight people but we still drew attention on us.

We now reached the counter where we needed to show our passport and ticket to go further. It was also the counter which would manage the exit and entry from one country into another. The information that shouldn't go to JYP although the Korean version of this counter would probably be the bigger issue.

"Hello sir, we have a slight problem" Lina started causing the employer to rise his head. "Originally this lady here, Kahina Mahlangu, was supposed to come with me as my assistant. Now there has been some changes so she can't come, instead I have Miss Park as my second assistant.
Now the ticket is booked for Miss Mahlangu but she won't border the plane.
What am I supposed to do sir?
This deal is so important to me! Nothing can go wrong!"

She raised her voice at the last part and the man looked a bit intimidated.
"I should be able to handle that if you give me a second" he turned to his computer and then asked for Kahina's ticket and passport. Then he wanted to see mine.

"You'll have to tell my colleagues in Korea this issue, then they know what's going on. When they scan your ticket it is explained. You are now flying over Kahina Mahlangu but enter the county as yourself" He explained some more how that will work now but I only understood half of it.

I just snapped out of my confused daze when I sat down in my seat on the plane next to Lina. "You are going to see your lover boy again. I'll make sure of it"

Seungmin PoV.

Our comeback last month was extremely successful and now we finally had some time to relax. We already had so many performances and interwievs about thunderous and we all needed our well-deserved break.

It's been eight months now since I've last seen Amy. Almost four months ago Somi visited the dorm and we all had a phone call with Amy. I'm sure we talked for about two hours and she calmed my mind that had thought she easily moved on from me.