Chapter 7

two and a half weeks later (24th January ~ release of the english Double Knot video)

Amy PoV

I was sitting in my "office", looking at my notes for the upcoming exam when eight crazy creatures barged through the door.

"WHAT THE HELL? I almost had a heart attack because of you. I'm too young to die"
"Exactly. You are supposed to be the maknea with me not a grandma who easily gets a heart attack" Jeongin replied with a shoulder shrug.

"Take that back!" I jumped up and sprinted after Jeongin who had already run away. He ran through the door to the practice room and after we were both in he let himself fall to the ground. I dopped down next to him and started to tickle him causing him to start laughing.

"Okay kids, we actually had a reason we came to you Amy" Chan stated after he and the others entered the practice room. I let go of Jeongin and pulled him up. "What is it?"

"Sit down, sit down! We'll show you!" an overenergetic Jisung said pulling me towards the floor again. When we all settlet around the Laptop, Jisung started a video. "Our performance video is up. You have to say what you think of it!" he explained and I turned my attention back to the screen.

"I saw you live performing and you did amazing, it will surely be shown here." I nevertheless watched the video as I felt eight pairs of eyes watching me expectingly. When the video was over I began clapping a little which was kinda hard considering that I still laid on my stomach. "Amazing! You definitely know how to perform. Honestly I can't wait for the first song to which I make the choreography. Let's read some comments to see what you fans think, shall we?"

I told them I was gonna search a comment for each member and translate it for the most part. Then I chlicked on the screen to open the comment section and begun reading out loud:

"'Han Jisung wow just WOW', 'Hyunjin's dance break was the best', 'everytime Felix shows up I'm still in awe of his voice', 'Changbin's rap is Chef's kiss', 'sometimes I forget Seungmin isn't part of danceracha with the way he dances' 'I can't get over Chan in this video!' 'This Jeongin everyone and please his english argh!' and lastly 'Minho flawless as always'. But this one is the funniest I think 'Why is no one talking about Jisung? He slayed!'"

"EY! Why is that funny to you?"
"Because all the comments are about you and to think how nervous you were before the shoot." Jisung's ears turned bright red and he hid his face in his hands.

"Stop embarrassing me!"
"I'm not even doing anything it's all Stay's doing."

"Apropos Stay, I saw this post recently were one fan wrote like a letter to each of you, like telling your story. Here it is" I showed them the Instagram post and they read it.

"Oh my god Stay is awesome. That is so sweet." Chan said, "I always wanted a second secret Insta account but we are not allowed to have one, so I rarely see fanarts or stuff from Stay."
"Luckily you have me! This account is like my spying account, I especially like fanpages for you guys."

Seungmin looked at me with a grin and I new he had some kind if idea. To be honest whenever he had that look, I was almost scared of what will come next. "I have an idea: Amy, you can create an account to which you give us access, so we can spy on Stay ourselves!"
"Nope, not gonna happen! As a fellow Stay I have to protect Stays"

"What do you mean protect them? It's not like we would do anything", Chan said and in that moment I sadly was distracted, Minho stole my phone and began scrolling. "Give me back my phone! Don't look at anything!" I ran over to him and quickly took my phone back. When I looked back at him I saw him kind of frozen so I wanted to see what he was looking at earlier. When I saw what it was, I started to laugh until I was lying ok the floor. That maybe wasn't elegant or professional but the look Minho was giving me, was just priceless.

Suddenly Jisung was standing in front of me, hand outstretched to take my phone. I barely noticed the panicked expression on Minhos face as I quickly shut off my phone. I heard Minho sigh in relief which made me chuckle again. "What is so funny? I wanna see it too!" Jisung whined which didn't really help me from stopping to laugh.
"Whatever I'm not gonna through Stay under the bus but I will show you posts which I think are appropriate for your eyes to see."

Minho sent me a thankful look and I gazed at my phone to see the Minsung fanart again - it was really good, showing the two boys seconds before a potential kiss.

We quickly came to an agreement of what I suggested while I was still trying not to accidentally mention fanfictions or other edits. I then told them I needed to go back to studying but we agreed on meeting up at their dorm that evening.

Shortly after I arrived I heard a knock on the door and Minho's head appeared. I mentioned for him to come in and he took place on my couch while fiddling nervously with his fingers. "Do they really think that about us?"

"If you are referring to the Minsung fanpage you saw, yes they are"
"But him and I, we are just friends, right? I mean we are both boys and bandmembers."

"The fact that you two are both boys shouldn't matter, but I can't really tell you how you are feeling towards him or maybe boys in general. Just know that it definitely isn't weird but totally normal"

"Thanks Amy, I think I just need to figure everything out, it's still kinda confusing. Because I had a girlfriend in the past and I'm pretty sure I did like her romantically."

"You could be bisexual or pan and sexualities can also change, but don't let yourself be pressured, just think about it and if you ever want to talk again, you know where I am." He suddenly came up to me and pulled me into a hug, even though I was slightly smaller he still buried his face in the crock of my neck. "You're great Amy, you know that right?"

I just chuckled and softly rubbed his back. "Come on you big baby, I need to study a little more." I softly pushed him away from me and placed him back on the couch. Afterwards I returned to my notes.
Just about five minutes later it knocked again and Seungmin appeared.
"I wanted to look for Minho, guess I found him." He saud pointing to the sleeping Minho on the couch, "What are you doing Amy?"

He took the second chair in the room and sat down next to me. "As you know I study choreography but there are also theory parts for exams. And the exam is next week so I'm already starting to study a little."

Seungmin PoV.

I looked at the notes on the desk and all I saw was utterly confusion. "What always helped me in studying was explaining someone the topic, so if you want I'm all ears." "Okay I guess let's try it"

Amy started to talk about concepts, body parts which need to be prepared before a dance and so much more. I tried to listen and understand everything but the way her eyes shone, distracted me and I couldn't help but stare at her. Still I listened to what she said because if it is so important to her then I guess it is also important to me. When Amy finished her Monologue she stared at me expectingly.

"From my perspective you already know everything in and out. You didn't look at the notes once but you talked several minutes!"
"Did it bore you?"
"No, not at all. It was more interesting than I would've thought. Especially with the enthusiasm you had the whole time."

She giggled and turned her head away but I swore I saw her blush a little. "What should we do about our sleeping beauty over there?" She spoke up again, spinning her chair around.

That was exactly my cue. I sprang on top of Minho making him bolt up. As soon as he registered me he pushed me off the couch and lazily sat up. "How long was I asleep?" "About half an hour" Amy replied while collecting her notes.

"Shit, I promised Sungie to meet him. Bye guys!" With that he was out off the door, leaving me and Amy behind. "I also need to head home now, a few things from home will arrive today"

"I can help you unpack if you want" I offered and Amy nodded. Together we left the building after we messaged the others.

I didn't know why but I was somehow exited to go with Amy to her apartment.

—————
~we can only hope Stray Kids doesn't have secret accounts

~until next chapter
~~June