Chapter 22

A/N : Part 1 of the date (both longer chapters)
_____________________

July 19th (four days later)

Seungmin PoV.

Today was the day, the day I would ask Amy to be my girlfriend officialy. I just hoped everything would go well and she would say yes.

I was very nervous but in contrast to our previous date, I had this one planned out. Although it was one that didn't need much planning and organizing but the members helped me either way. Jisung was happy that his partner in crime would no longer be single and Minho threatened to hunt me down if I would treat her wrong. Even Chan and Changbin came to me and asked me if I was really sure because they didn't want either of us to get hurt.

"Ready to end your carefree single life?" Minho asked while leaning against my doorframe. "Are you somehow trying to scare me off or stop me? Because it's not going to work."
"No, he isn't. He's just being stupid and mean. But if he wants to have a carefree single life he can have it!" Jisung, who walked past my room, answered for him before storming off again. "I'm sorry Seungmim. I wish you and Amy the best because I really care for you both. I just got into an argument with Jisung and it's getting to me." Minho apologised with slumped shoulders.

"What happened?" I placed a hand on his shoulder and guided him to my bed. "Don't worry about it. You have to go, you shouldn't be late for your date." Minho argued and tried to stand up again.
I stopped him though and pulled him back down. "You look shitty, no offence, and your feelings are important to me. So what's up?"

"I was jealous of him and Hyunjin and he didn't understand why I couldn't simply trut him."
"What made you jealous?"
"When we were at the company earlier, filming something, the two were all lovey-dovey with each other. Playing the happy couple while all the staff members and soon all fans were watching. I wasn't jealous that he was with Hyunjin, I was jealous because I couldn't be with him without getting suspicious or our screentime getting cut. We still have that damn dating-ban! No one knows except the other members and Amy. Not even our families because we thought that could be too risky!"

"Tell him everything you just told me. He will understand. You two love each other, you will figure things out!"
"Thangs Seungmo, I'll talk to him but you also need to go now." I pulled Minho into a quick hug before rushing off. I told Amy to meet me at a local aesthetic cafe for breakfast and I was already half an hour too late.

Okay, maybe I lied when saying that there wasn't much planned for today - I had this whole day packed with activities. We would eat breakfast at a cafe, then go play minigolf, then eat lunch at a diner, then go to a skateboard park and then have a dinner picknick at han river. The date included everything cliche but that was also the purpose of it. I had told Amy to dress like a cliche date-oufit and did the same thing.

I was wearing simple jeans with a white T-shirt and an opened light blue button up over it. I reached the cafe a little out of breath as I hurried the whole way here. I had reserved the table upstairs next to the big window and told Amy about it so she was propably already waiting there for me.

You could reach the platform from two sides through two ring staircases and the sides of it were covered in bookshelves except one were instead of a wall a huge window was. I hurried upstairs and went to the table when I bumped into Amy. "Sorry, I'm late." We both said at the same time and started laughing.

"What held you up?" Amy asked after pulling me into a short hug. "Minsung. They got into an argument and I talked to Minho to help him. You?"
"The same. Except that a very emotional Jisung called me and said that it was his fault that everything was over now." "They should pay us for being their therapists, especially you!" I chuckled and for the first time took a closer look at her outfit.