Chapter 34

two days later

Amy PoV.

"Nainai!" A yell echoed through Somi's apartment when she opened the door.
I stood up from my position on the couch just in time to catch a squirrel jumping at me - causing the both of us to fall back onto the couch.

The other members laughed at us but one wore a frown. "Hey! She is my girlfriend!" Seungmin complained and pushed himself between Jisung and me. We only laughed harder but the other members now also all demanded a hug which I granted gladly.

"I always loved reuninions!" Gasped Somi and clapped her hands in a dramatic way, "But guys, you knew the deal. We don't have much time today!" She plopped down in an armchair and observed the group in front of her.

"It's so unfair that we are literally busy all the time. And on top of that we will always need an excuse to come see you" Jeongin whined.

"What can I say?? We didn't even get to celebrate our first anniversary! It was over two months ago!" Complained Seungmin and promptly sat down on my lap, almost crushing me as a result.
I laughed and wrapped my arms around him, placing my chin on his shoulder.

"Where do you need to go either way?" Asked Chan after some time. "We have a meeting with Mr.Lipman" Responded Somi, unbothered by the eight boys laying on her couch. "He is the CEO of Republic Records. Why are you meeting him?" Chan wanted to know further.

"As you now Amy, Kayla and me studied music and composing. Through a connection of mine we got this meeting which may decide over our future career"

"Do you three want to start a group or something?" Asked Jeongin and leaned forward curiously. "You could call it something like this, yes" I said this time and gently pushed Seungmin off me, "And we also need to go now. We can't be late on a meeting with a CEO!"

Somi and I ushered the guys out after Seungmin had dramatically kissed me several times, saying he would have to last through the next days without them.

"Now go you big baby!" I chuckled before closing the door in front of Seungmin's pouting face. "I didn't know eight months of seperation could make someone this clingy" Somi sighed and strolled back into the kitchen were she held up a folder, waving it at me.

"Ready to go?"

"Oh.My.God! I can't believe he agreed to this!" Shouted Kayla while jumping up and down. Somi laughed fondly at her and held her still so she could press a kiss onto the shorter's lips. Kayla only beemed even brighter at that and linked her arms with both mine and Somi's.

"We should celebrate! I'm paying for dinner!" Kayla grinned and ran forward, causing us to stumble after her. Soon we reached a fancy looking restaurant but more the modern-fancy-vibe than a expensive kinda one.

"Do you have a reservation?" The guy at the entrance asked and threw a look into his reservation-book. "Well, no, but-" Kayla started but was cut off by that guy, "Then I'm sorry ladies but we are totally booked for today"

"You always have several free tables in case important people come, the one on the right on the rooftop for example" Kayla stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"And what makes you think you are one of those who should get a table like that?" The guy's voice was dripping with arrogance and I was seconds away from just leaving that place. People like him can fuck off.

"The one who owns and runs this place, Kay Shanks? He is my brother and I think he won't like it if he were to know that you forbid his dear little sister the entrance to his restaurant" Kayla smiled at the confused looking guy and pushed past him into the lobby.