Chapter 29

the next day 9am

Seungmin PoV.

"Has your brother called or messaged you" I asked Amy who had her head lying in my lap. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "No, just like two seconds ago when you asked me or all the other 100 times you asked." Maybe she was right and I was a little on edge but I also really didn't to live in the dark any longer.

Just then a message came from Amy's phone causing her to shoot up. "It's a phone number but Lucas said he will track it so we know where they are right now."
"I feel like we are on a spy mission or something right now? As partners in crime" I leaned over to Amy and kissed her deeply. She smiled into the kiss and pulled away shortly after.

At that moment another ding came from her phone. It was a map and a red dot marked the location of our culprit. "That's the company" Amy realised surprised and I looked over her shoulder. "Then let's go. 3Racha are also there right now."

We went on her motorcycle and by now I really loved riding it, mostly because it gave me a reason to be close to Amy.
I think that Amy noticed that I always held onto her a tad tighter than necessary but she never mentioned it.

When we reached the company building we went to 3Racha's studio first to tell them about the found out news. They were going for a break either way so we decided to search for the culprit together.

"Couldn't we just call that number and see who answers it?" Asked Jisung a little confused. "I have a better idea, we go to the our staff room. It's most likely one of our staff members since they had to know about Amy and Seungmin's relationship."

Amy decided to go in first because we didn't want to come over suspicious.
A few minutes after her, we also entered to see the staff room fully packed with people. Amy was standing in a corner with her phone in hand and shortly afterwards a ringing was heard through the whole room. I tried to see who the phone belonged to and saw a single phone lying on the table.

I went over there and recognized Amy's phone number on the display. "Who's phone is this? The ringing is annoying!"
I complained an held up the phone. "Oh sorry, it's mine" I heard a voice behind me say and turned around.

"Moonya?!"

"Hi Seungmin" She waved shyly and reached for her phone. Shocked I let her take it although it had stopped ringing already.

"Could we talk for a second Moonya? Outside?"

I nodded towards the door and the girl's cheeks turned pink while she nodded. When she truned around I sent Amy a look and saw an annoyed expression on her face. Under any other circumstances
I would've laughed.

The 3Rache guys went over to Amy and talked but I couldn't see more since I was already out the door. "Let's go to the practice room. I really don't need people listening in"
"O-Okay" Moonya stuttered and smiled shyly, what was this girl thinking I was about to do?

"I wanted to talk about the issue with the picture of Amy and that guy again-"
"You can always talk to me, I'm here for you. Even if Amy isn't... especially when she isn't!" She sent me a bright smile and placed her hand on my arm. I flashed her a disgusted look but she didn't seem to notice. Instead I took a few steps back causing her hand to let go.

"Oh Seungmin! Don't be so shy! I don't bite, well unless you want me to" She giggled and her words sent me into utter shook.

I wouldn't have expected something like that from her since she seemed so nice a few days ago. I was staring blankly at her, not noticing that she was coming closer.

I also didn't snap out of my daze when she placed both of her hands on my cheeks but I did, when I heard a yell, "Hey! Get your dirty little hands off of him!"