Special chapter

Minsung special chapter (Kinda long 6,2k words)

the same day a while later

Minho pov.

"Oh, you're here" I said to Jisung, who apparently snuck back into our room sometime while I was asleep. "Jup, got a little later. I didn't wake you up though, right?"

What got a little later? Jisung you can tell me when you were with Amy. Yes, I might be heartbroken for a while but I will be fine eventually. All that -and so much more-I wanted to say to him but I didn't.

"No worries. I'll be in the bathroom" I replied instead and quickly left the room, not beeing able to look at him without breaking down again.

The whole morning I tried to avoid Jisung which was easily done with the excuse 'I'm very tired' which wasn't even a lie. The eye bags just proofed it. The part that wasn't easy were Jisung's sad eyes whenever I brushed him off. It hurt me but I couldn't let it get to me - not now.

3Racha had made a new song, God's Menu, which was going to be our new title song and today we were going to see the choreography for the first time. It wasn't anything totally fixed yet - we could all give our ideas - but I know Amy worked hard on it for the past for weeks. I was excited to not only see the choreography but also so see her dance for the first time. Of course we've already seen her dance but it was more to show a way of how it's done, not a whole song with a choreo made by her.

When we arrived at the practice room Amy was already there greeting us with so much energy, I thought Jilix really had a competition.

"I'm excited to show you this. Oh my god, i hope you will like it but I want honest feedback. I already showed the manager and he said I should go for it but I want your critical feedback too." She started ranting while getting the music ready. We have already finished recording so I think she is going to use that studio version.

"Are you sure you want to dance in that? Isn't it going to get a little warm?" Hyunjin asked referring to her outfit which consisted of long sports trousers and a long-sleeve shirt. "Yeah normally I dance wth a little less...clothing but I'm not allowed to show too much skin while I'm at work. It could distract you, they said" Even though her back was turned to us I could literally see her rolling her eyes.

"Seungmin, would get distracted" Jeongin muttered and was immediately hit my Seungmin. Lucky for him, Amy didn't seem to have heard anything. "Shut up! That's not true!" The two bickered for a while until Amy asked for our attention again. "So this is honestly my first time doing a style like that, so here we go."

"There was a logistic or whatever problem, so I'm here showing you the dance alone instead of with seven other dancers like it was supposed to be. So I won't dance the real choreo you will get but always the part most of the members do. So like everyone obviously gets their individual choreo but I dance the main one or whatever you want to call it."

The music started and I was again proud of the fact 3Racha created this masterpiece - even though I didn't have many lines.

Amy began to dance and if she wouldn't have told us that this was her first time doing this style I wouldn't have noticed it. Her moves were precise and I could see why she used to be a top trainee, like Chan told us. She had this kind of aura or presence when she danced, that kind that gets you easily mesmerised.

The dance was really good and catchy and I liked the concept of it. The hook was great, it had something easy but also iconic to it, perfect for the fans. After Felix' line she did this move were she goes up from the ground with this body wave (a/n I hope you know what I mean) and I saw that indeed Seungmin looked very mesmerized like he was in love. I definitely had to speak with him about that later.