Z.B.| Campfire games

All the campers in camp Nightwing were gathered around the campfire.

,,And then Sarah's hand digged from the ground and that's when she... Boooooh!" Tommy started telling a fake story just to scare out the little campers.

However, you and Ziggy didn't belive a word and stayed as everyone esle yours and below your age was running away.

,,Past your bed time, children. Go to bed." Tommy joked as he looked at you two.

,,Past your virginity time, grandpa. Go to grave." Ziggy bit back.

You laughed as you hit her arm slightly.

,,Ziggy!" Cindy called out.

,,Man, just leave her- them stay." Nick protested.

Tommy rolled his eyes and turned back to everyone else.

,,Wanna play a campfire game, losers?" Alice asked as she sat down beside Cindy with a bottle of beer in her hands.

,,Ohhhh... is it strip poker?" Gary joked.

,,You are the last one I wanna see naked." Ziggy said with a disgusted expression.

Everyone laughed at her comment. Nick a little too enthusiastic than the others.

That caught your eyes.

So here's the thing. You and the younger Berman were dating ever since last year. But it was a secret. Two girls dating in 1978 wasn't a normal thing and you decided it'd be best to keep it down.

,,How about... spin the bottle?" Alice suggested as she lifted up her now empty beer bottle.

No one seemed to mind so you all gathered down in a circle near the fire and put the bottle in the middle.

You and Ziggy sat in front of each other so when one of you span the bottle, it would land only on the other one.

However, the Goode boy had a different idea so he sat right beside you.

He was so close you had no choice but moving a little bit since this closeness was too much.

That ruined your plan a little bit but you were still mainly in front of the ginger girl so it was fine.

Joan sat on Ziggy's left as Cindy took a place on her right.

,,Okay..." Alice sighed as she span the bottle.

It landed on Joan.

,,You go first." The blonde girl said.

Joan span the bottle and it landed on Nick.

He offered her an uncomfortable smile and slowly got up.

His plan wasn't working as well, was it?

Everyone in camp knew he liked Ziggy and everyone in camp knew she was strongly rejecting him.

He kissed Joan so quickly no one even could count the seconds.

However, now it was Nick's turn.

He took the bottle and looked around. Then he span it as it landed on the Berman girl.

Oh, wait... the older Berman girl.

Nick looked the angle.

,,I think it's on Ziggy." He commented.

,,And I think you need glasses." You said sarcastically. ,,But for now you can just kiss Cinds so we could move on." You then added.

Ziggy chuckled softly, making sure no one esle noticed.

Nick sighed and rolled his eyes.

,,Hey, it's not a pleasure for me either." Cindy told him.

They eventually kissed but it was rushed again. He was so bad at hiding his anger and disappointment.

,,Ziggy, take my turn. I wanna use the bathroom." Cindy told her sister as she got up and left.

The ginger girl lifted up her shoulders confused but then she still took the chance.

She span the bottle and it landed on you. On You fully.

Nick couldn't protest as it was more than obvious it was you and not him.

Ziggy looked you in the eyes as a little playful smirk formed on her pink soft lips.

You returned the smirk and you leaned in to kiss her.

Her hand cupped your cheek and yours took palate near her neck, deepening the kiss.

Her tongue slipped inside your mouth as you fought for dominance. Which she managed to win more than easily.

Everyone watched as you were literary making out in front of them.

Nick stood up, unable to keep his eyes on you two anymore and left.

,,Nickyyyy, seems like Y/n won your girl over a night and it was taking you the entire summer, my boy!" Tommy shouted at Goode's leaving figure.

Tommy knew about you two because Cindy did. And Cindy knew because Ziggy "was sure" she locked the door before you two started doing whatever you were doing.

,,Oh, I won her long time ago..." you said as you brushed your thumb against Ziggy's lip.

Her blue eyes looked at you full of lust and you two made your way out quicker than a flash.

Not after Cindy returned just to find the field full only with Tommy's, Joan's, Garry's and Alice's appearances.

,,Where did everyone go?" The older Berman asked confused.

A/N
Ziggy imagine? Woah! Haven't some them in so long huh? I know it's short but enjoy :)))