Z.B.| Color War

[TW: making out]

It was the day of the infamous Color War in camp Nightwing. Sunnyvalers vs Shadysiders. Red vs Blue. And yet, you were wearing the red color. You were a Sunnyvaler at the end of the day.

Almost 8 pm, it was time for the war to start. You were all counted as Cindy noticed her sister was missing.

,,Ugh, Ziggy's absent." Cindy sighed.

,,This girl really likes getting on my nerves. I told her to he here." The Berman girl kept talking.

,,Maybe she just doesn't like the blue color." You joked but your best friend didn't find it funny at all.

,,Relax, Cinds." You comforted her as you were massaging her back.

,,I'll go and bring Ziggy here." You said and then a siren was heard.

Shit... the color war started.

,,Be fast and careful then. You don't wanna get captured." Cindy advised.

You nodded and then left the cafeteria. Yoh walked up to cabin five but there was no one. Hmmm, strange...

You started to walk back as you felt two arms wrapped around you, dragging you inside a dark room, which only light was the moon.

,,Got ya." You heard from behind you as you were tied to a chair. And a blindfold was put on your face as your both legs and arms were tied.

Then you felt someone sitting on your lap. Two arms wrapped around your neck and a pair of lips pressed against yours.

Then the person pulled away, leaving you to desire for more.

,,Now you are captured." She said.

,,I don't think it goes with the rules." You joked.

,,And I think you know I don't follow any rules besides mine... which I also tend to break from time to time." Ziggy said.

,,Can you take out the blindfold off my face now?" You pleaded as you pressed your lips together.

,,Mmm... let me think about it..." The redhead girl said as she hummed.

,,Ziggy." You warned.

,,Okay, okay..." Ziggy said and she took off slowly the material that was covering your eyes.

,,Better?" She asked.

,,Much better." You said as you pressed your lips against hers.

,,Now would you be kind enough to untie me as well?" You asked once you pulled away from the kiss.

,,Ugh, Y/n. You are making it really hard for me right now..." Ziggy said jokingly.

,,I guess you will have to beg." Ziggy simply announced.

,,To beg?" You repeated getting a humm as an answer.

,,Me begging? When have you ever seen me doing that?" You said as the pride in your voice was noticeable.

,,'Oh, Ziggy, please, don't--" The redhead started imitating one of your love moments but you were quick to stop her.

,,Okay... I might have done that once or twice..." you said now a little ashamed.

,,So...?" Ziggy asked looking directly into your eyes.

You sighed out. It was time to beg...

,,Ziggy, I'm begging you, please untie me." You begged.

Ziggy bit her bottom lip as you were talking. She loved it when you begged. Seeing your powerful figure all under her power was her favorite sight.

,,You look so hot when you beg." She commented and quickly untied your arms and legs.

You picked her up by the waist and pressed her against the wall. You kissed her passionately as she wrapped her legs around your waist for support as you moved your hands through her body.

You then started placing kisses from the back of her ear, down her neck, giving special attention to her sweet spot and then down her collarbone.

She then grabbed your face and gathered your lips into another lusted kiss which you gladly accepted.

,,How about moving this into cabin five, huh?" The blue eyed girl asked you and you quickly nodded and pressed your lips against hers again.

,,Just a little more." You said, unable to detach yourself from the other girl's figure and lips.

Then the door opened and Cindy walked in.

,,Is there any--" the older Berman began but then she shut up when she caught you and Ziggy into this heated kiss.

,,You wanted a little more, huh?" Ziggy teased you.

,,I would never ever send you look for anybody missing again." Cindy announced as she made her way out, leaving you and her sister alone again.

You two laugh at the older girl.

,,So are we still up for cabin 5?" Ziggy asked after a while.

,,I don't know what are we still doing here." You said as you smiled.

Then you ran to Ziggy, picked her up the bride way and carried her to her cabin.

Everything else is magic...