M.M.| Five

!!!! INCLUDES VOLUME 2 INFORMATION !!!!

It's been five days since Max got in hospital. Five days since she's in a coma.

The memory of her body lifting up in the air as you beat Jason was flashing through your mind at every moment it could.

You couldn't do anything to save her. You just watched. You just stood there and watched as your girlfriend's life was slowly taken away from her. From you.

And now you were doing the exact same thing. Watching. Watching her fighting for it back.

You were watching her lying in her hospital bed all unconscious as some tubes were making their way in her mouth. As her arms were plastered along with her legs. As the big black circles were making the veins under her eyes even more obvious. She was lying there all silent.

You missed her laugh. You missed her voice. You missed her blue eyes looking into yours.

_____________

,,I can't- I can't f-f-feel or s-s-see anything." She said.

,,I-I know. It's okay. It's okay." You replied.

,,I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm so scared." She was talking in a very quick peace.

She was scared, and so were you. You were losing her as she was right in your arms. All covered in blood, bloody tears down her face mixing with the already flashing blood coming down her eyes.

,,I don't wanna die. I'm not ready." She said as her voice finally cracked.

,,Y-you're not gonna die. You're not gonna die, Max." You were trying to comfort her but the fear was taking over you as well.

,,I don't wanna go. I'm not ready." She cried.

,,You are not gonna die. J-just stay with me, okay? Stay with me, Max." You said as your eyes turned into waterfalls too.

Losing her? Losing her. A thing you weren't ready to do. A thing you weren't going to do.

,,Just stay with me, Max. Stay with me!" You shouted as you felt her muscles started to relax.

,,STAY WITH ME, MAXXX!" You shouted and cried from the top of your lungs.

_____________

The scene of her death never left your mind. She died right there and you had absolutely nothing to do.

Lost. You lost her.

And then a miracle. Her big hidden heart started to beat again.

Hope. A little hope for her. A little hope for her back in your life.

In a town like Hawkins, God was the last thing you believed in but now Max's life being given a second chance was a thing you thought only God was able to do.

,,Today I went to school for the first time in 5 days." You told her.

,,I didn't want to. But mom made me." You then added.

,,You weren't there when I went to my biology class and took your favorite seat in the back." You explained.

,,Today mrs. Cody rested. No duo of a redhead and the new kid was there to disturb her." You said and you laughed as the memory of you and Max, teasing the teacher flashed in your mind.

,,But then again nothing interesting happened really." You kept talking.

,,And it's boring to talk about school anyway. Let's see what wonder woman did to save the world." You said as you took out a comic from your bag.