M.M.| Teddy bear

You were spinning around your bed desperately looking for comfort.

You couldn't seem to fall asleep. So it formed as a third night with no sleep.

You spent day one at Max's house. Just having... fun all night.

Day two was yesterday. The first night spent without Max's presence around.

You two were always together. Having sleepovers at each other's and stuff. So day two shaped out as day one spent without the ginger girl.

And finally we came to day three wich was now. You tried everything to fall asleep.

You watched TV just like you did with Max. You read comics just like you did with Max. You drank water and you tried working out a little bit to tired yourself but nothing worked.

You were tired but you couldn't force your eyes to stay closed for more than a minute.

So you came to the decision of calling the Mayfield girl.

You walked downstairs to your kitchen to use the phone.

You doubt the idea of Max answering to the walkie talkie.

You rang a few times before eventually you got answered.

,,Hello?" You heard her sleepy voice through the phone.

,,Hey, Maxie." You began. ,,What are you doing?" You asked as you regretted it almost immediately.

,,I am running a marathon. Can't you hear my heavy breathing?" She said sarcastically.

Wow! Imagine being so sarcastic as you were just waking up! That's talent.

You sighed.

She sounded tired and now you felt sorry for waking her up in the middle of the night.

,,Look, I am sorry, baby. Is everything okay?" You heard the ginger girl's voice to soften.

,,Well... yes. But I uhh... I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" You asked nervously.

You heard her gasping slightly through the phone.

,,Are your parents home?" She asked you sounding way more awake then a minute before.

,,No... They are coming back tomorrow." You answered.

,,Okay. I am on my way then." Max hang up.

Great... Now you had to wait.

You got upstairs and laid back in bed. You were wearing a big black T-shirt and nothing else.

It was summer so it was way too warm to wear your full pajama pairs.

After a while of waiting your bedroom door opened to reveal your redhead girlfriend standing there.

,,Hello gorgeous." Max said flirty as she walked closer.

You opened your arms for her to lay down in them.

,,Hey baby." You greeted back as she got on top of you.

Your plan was just to cuddle into her until you fell asleep. But Max obviously had different intentions as she pressed her lips on yours.

You kissed her back of course but then you pulled away.

,,I was actually hoping we could just sleep." You told her carefully.

,,Yeah, I was willing to the same thing." She flirted as she leaned to kiss you again.

It was so sweet how you met during the day and yet she missed you so much.

,,Don't get me wrong, I am just very tired." You told her and the tiredness was really able to be heard in your tone.

,,Aw, baby... Are you alright?" Max asked you worriedly.

,,Yeah..." You shook your head. ,,Just haven't slept in three days, that's it." You said quickly.

,,Three day?! What?" She asked shocked.

,,Well... Day one was the day I spent at yours." You said winning a little smile from the ginger girl.

,,Day two was the day after and here we are onto day three." You kept explaining.

,,Aww, love... but why can't you sleep?" She asked yo as she shifted closer to you and held your hand.

As you were telling this story for a third time you noticed the only reason for your sleepless times was exactly Max's absence.

When you finally realized it you looked away as a slight blush crossed your face.

,,I just..." You began unable to find the words. ,,I guess I am having a hard time..." You tried again with no success. ,,I am struggling sleeping without you." You finally admitted.

You expected Max to go all bragging and cheeky but she actually offered you an innocent and loving smile as she pulled you in for a hug.

You hugged her back and she laid you down on the bed with her being the little spoon and yet facing you.

,,If me being your teddy bear helps you fall asleep, I will stay on that bed everytime you need me." Max comforted you as she kissed your nose and turned around in your arms.

Then she pressed her back against the front part of your body and your arms immediately wrapped around her waist bringing her closer (if that was even possible).

Eventually Max ended up falling asleep before you as you were just admiring her beauty and peacefulness. But her being just here comforted and relaxed you enough to fall asleep as well.

A/N
Sorry for this long time no updating. I was just busy and I lost motivation for a little but her it is this chapter. I hope you like it.