Z.B.| Won't win

,,I don't like him flirting with you." You told Ziggy.

Nick just passed you two and stopped to ask her if she "accidentally" knew about the secret party near the lake. She of course didn't. And he asked her to go. It was a counselors' party and he knew Ziggy couldn't be there.

She obviously denied his invitation and he walked away.

,,What's the matter anyway? I don't care about him." She told you as she laughed.

You looked at her seriously. You didn't find it funny.

,,Y/n, I like you. You and you only. No matter how many times this idot is going to ask me out or something i will say no every time." She comforted you.

She grabbed her hand and looked at your eyes. That was her way to show you she was being honest.

Maybe you shouldn't be jealous and bothered by him. Ziggy was loyal and honest.

,,Hey, Ziggy. Are you coming to archery class?" Two girl from the ginger girl's cabin asked her.

She looked at you and you nodded. She pecked your lips and ran up to her friends.

You went to a walk in the woods. Just to free up your midn and think a little. You always did that when you wanted to escape the world for a while.

But then you saw something. More likely someone.

,,Nick?" You asked confused as you saw the boy coming out of some creepy whole.

He looked at you as his eyes were widen and went back to normal.

,,Y/n. Hey... Didn't see you there." He greeted.

,,What are you doing here?" You asked him confused.

He looked around himself. Probably trying to make up a lie.

,,I was just uh... I was just walking around and I saw this creepy place." He started. ,,Thought I could go in and looks around but there was nothing interesting so I left and here were you." He explained.

,,Hm..." You hummed confused.

,,Yeah... so bye. See you around." The boy said as he left.

,,That was weirddd..." You thought.
________________

,,Ziggy!" Nick called out from her cabin.

The ginger girl rolled her eyes and stood up to open the door.

,,Nick? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at this stupid party or whatever?" She asked him.

,,I decided not to go since you weren't coming with me." He flirted as he rested his hand on the door leaning closer to Ziggy.

She stepped back.

,,Nick, look..." She began. ,,I don't know what is this between is us two but I--" She tried to tell him she didn't feel this way but he just shushed her.

,,Shh. Shh. Let me make it more clear." He said as he pressed his lips on hers.

At this moment you weren't feeling very well. Your head hurt and your eyes felt heavy. You felt sick and you looked like you were dead.

You decided to take a walk, to fresh up and maybe go check on Ziggy if she was okay.

But then you saw the worst possible thing ever. Her and Nick kissing.

And then you threw up groaning while.

Ziggy finally managed to pull Nick away and she saw you kneeling on the grass.