M.M.| Detention

,,Miss Mayfield," the teacher began. ,,See you're late again." He then said.

Max rolled her eyes.

It wasn't easy for her these days and you knew she was trying her best. And yet, late again. For 4th time this week. Not five because she didn't even come yesterday.

,,Sorry, I was at Mrs Kelly's offi--" Max started but the teacher cut her off.

,,Miss Mayfield, I don't care where you were. What I care about is you weren't here." He told her.

What an asshole! You thought.

Max just sat down next to you offering you a small tired smile which you returned.

,,Remember that seat very well, miss Mayfield. Because you will be sitting on it after the classes finish." Mr Rayns told her.

Max's eyes widen. Then she shoved her head into her arms as she groaned and lied on the desk.

,,That's right, Max. You won yourself a detention. Maybe next time my classes will be more important than your 'meetings' with Mrs Kelly." He told her.

That wasn't fair. It was more than obvious that Max didn't feel alright. She looked like a zombie and now instead of going home and have a rest she had to stay here for like 4 hours.

You had to do something.

,,Bullhsit." You said as you pushed your books on the floor.

,,I'm sorry, Miss Y/l/n?" The teacher looked at you angry.

,,Bull-Shittt" you repeated.

,,Hah..." he laughed drily. ,,I see what you're trying to do here." He said.

,,You are not staying after classes to make Miss Mayfield company, Y/n." He informed you as she turned his attention back to his lesson.

,,Thank you." Max mumbled as the tiredness in her voice was more than obvious.

,,That's it. 5 hours." The teacher shouted at Max's direction.

,,Ughhh..." She said as she put her hands on her face.

________

The class finished and everyone left except for Max and you.

,,Are you waiting for something, Y/n?" Mr Rayns asked you.

,,Oh, I just wanted to say bye to Max." You told him. ,,Bye, Max." You then turned to the redhead and winked at her.

Now she knew you had something in that pretty little head of yours.

You left the classroom and waited in front if it for like 20 mintues.

Then you bursted inside the classroom with chaotic movements.

,,Mr Rayns. Someone had let the frogs in the science cabinet go." You lied to him.

,,What?!" He asked shocked and left the room almost immediately.

Max was just watching extremely confused.

,,Get up, red. It's time to go." Yoh told her as you smiled.

She smiled back as she got up.

Then you two ran out of the classroom.

,,You really came back to save me?" She asked hopefully as you were walking in the halls.

,,I never really left." You assured her.

She smiled slightly.

,,So you waited here 5 days?" She asked you.

,,It's been only 20 minutes, love." You told her as you pulled her into a side hug and kissed her on the head.

She stopped walking and stood in front of you.

You cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

She smiled.

A thing you haven't seen her do in a while. At least not without forcing it.

You then kissed her on the lips. Her hands found their way to your neck bringing you closer.

Once you pulled away you looked into her eyes.

,,Do you want to come over and... I don't know... grab something to eat and chill or something?" You suggested.

She slowly nodded. Then you dragged you both out of the school and straight to your house.