S.S.| Shower mate

You were filming the new season of Stranger Things in LA, so you and the cast were all gathered in one hotel while not filming.

You were in your room, especially under the shower. You were getting ready for filming and you still got the very good 30 minutes.

As you washed your hair and the water entered your ears you didn't hear the door opening and someone walking in.

Next thing you knew, a pair of hands was wrapped around your waist, the other person's front was resting on your back and their head on your shoulder.

You immediately jumped as you didn't expect anyone In The Shower.

,,Relax, love... it's just me." You heard as the person's head lifted to your ear and kissed it.

You sighed out. It was Sadie. Your secret girfrend. Sneaky ling and other stupid nicknames. You kept your relationship a secret from everyone on set. Not because you were afraid they will judge you or something, just because 'a fire sign needs an adventure in their life' as Sadie said herself.

,,Hi, Sades." You said as you finally allowed yourself to relax again.

Then you span around and wrapped your hands around her neck as hers were still having a great hold of your waist.

You two shared a kiss that was full of love and nothing else.

,,Mmm..." the other girl moaned. ,,How I love morning showers with you!" She said as she brought your lips back together.

You pressed her back to the wall, never breaking the kiss.

,,I prefer other morning things with you but if showers is your favorite than I can deal with that." You joked as you pulled away.

,,I never said I didn't like the other activities as well..." Saide said as she smirked.

Then when you were just about to bring your lips into another kiss you heard the door of your hotel room to open.

,,Y/N!!!" You heard Millie calling you.

Shit...

You quickly ran to the door and you held it closed. Millie tried to open but she felt your pushing that was keeping it closed.

,,Y/n. Come on, you know I've seen you naked before." She said and she let a laugh, keeping pushing the door at the same time.

Sadie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion looking at you.

,,My swim suit fell in front of her last weekend when we were at the pool." You informed Sadie as you whispered.

,,Y/n, how many times I have told you not to talk to yourself?" Millie said when she finally stopped pushing.

,,I wasn't talking to myself. I was just singing." You lied.

,,Well, settle the concert to an end because we've got to go." The British girl said.

Then you wrapped a towel around yourself and turned to look at Sadie.

,,Now I'm going out," you were saying while Sadie's head was shaking as she meant you not to do that.

,,and I will dress as quickly as possible. Then we will get out of the room and you will just borrow some of my clothes and stuff." You said and you left, leaving no chance to the red head to respond.

,,Finally." Millie exclaimed when she saw you coming out of the bathroom.

,,Let me just put some clothes on and we will get going." You informed Millie as you were going through your wardrobe.

Sadie Sink imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें