M.M.| My best friend's girl

,,Lucas, man... I don't know..." You told him.

He asked you over to watch a movie but his girlfriend Max would be there too. So here's the thing.

You liked Max. But you liked her before he told you she was his girlfriend. Well, no... you liked her after he told you about her but you didn't know who she was. Okay, it's complicated.

____________________

You were at the Scoops Ahoy just chatting with Robin as the most beautiful girl walked in.

Red hair as fire, blue eyes as two ice cubes and pink lips looking as soft as cotton.

She was wearing baggy clothes and yet looming like a goddess. She had slme headphones on and was listening to music as she was carrying a skateboard in her hands.

,,Hi, I would like a vanilla ice cream, please." She told Robin as she stood next to you on the island and took her headphones off.

You were looking at her as your jaw dropped so down that you were sure it was cleaning the floor.

,,Close your mouth or some of your spit might fall on the ice cream." The ginger girl joked.

You laughed uncomfortably as you were caught and you didn't know what to say.

,,Here is your ice cream. And that will be... 3 dollars." She told the blue eyed girl.

She took out the money and handed it to Robin. She glanced one last time at you then she smiled and left.

,,Dude... You like herrr." Robin said as she hit your arm.

,,That's- That's not true!" You said in defense. ,,I barely know her. I don't even know her." You corrected yourself.

,,Yeah, my ice cream is drowning in your spit as some flies might get in your wide open mouth." The short haired girl joked.

,,Hah, you are so funny Robin." You said annoyed at your girl best friend.

,,Dude, I am not joking. Go talk to her before she leaves the mall." Robin advised.

,,Wha- No..." You said as you thought about it.

,,Go. Talk. To. The. Pretty. Gril." Robin said more instantly this time. ,,Lucas found a girl. You can do it too." She added.

You ran out of the shop and chased behind the mysterious girl.

,,Hey, hold up." You said.

She turned around and looked at you. A smile appeared on her face.

,,Are you following me, stranger?" She joked as she turned to face face you fully.

,,Hi, I'm y/n." You ignored her comment as a bost of confidence hit you.

,,Hi, I'm Max." She greeted back as the pretty smile never fell down her face.

Yeah, but your smile fell down in within a second after it.

,,Max as in Max Mayfield?" You asked as you hoped she would say no.

,,Y/n!" You heard someone calling.

Then he ran up to you and put an arm around Max.

,,I see you met Max." Lucas said. ,,Max, this is Y/n- my best friend. Y/n, this is Max- my--" He started introducing you to one another.

,,Girlfriend." You finished his sentence as the disappointment was hard to hide.

,,Yeah... Are you alright?" He asked you worriedly.