S.S.| At all

[TW: smut]

,,How come a beautiful girl like you sit alone here?"

,,Oh, cause I don't wanna catch the guys's eyes..."

,,Well, you caught a girl's ones..."

,,Drink it up! Drink it up! Drink it up!"

,,Oh, let me take you home, sweetie."

That were the things you remembered from yesterday.

And now you were lying in a complete stranger's bed as she was taking a shower.

Oh, there she is. Coming out of the bathroom with wet hair and some tank top and a pair of sweatpants.

,,See you're awake." She said.

You just nodded. You could imagine you just broke your promise for a silly beautiful girl.

,,How'd you sleep?" The girl asked.

,,Remember anything from last night?" She asked you once she noticed you couldn't answer to her previous question.

,,I- yeah, of course I do." You now answered.

,,I- I don't even know your name." You said angry.

,,It's Sadie. Sadie with 'ie'." She told you.

,,God, this is so ridiculous." You commented as you meant the situation not her name.

,,Not what my ears heard last night." Sadie said with a confident smirk on her face.

You rolled your eyes.

In fact, you remembered everything from last night. And that's what drove you crazy. You weren't that drunk and yet took such a bad decision.

,,No... I can't--" you said as you got up and started putting your clothes back on.

,,Would you turn around?" You asked as you stopped any action because of her eyes burning on your figure.

,,Not like I haven't seen it before." She said as she sighed.

,,Turn." You now commanded.

She pulled her arms in the air and turned around.

,,Wanna coffee or something?" She asked you as she was still turned with her back to you.

,,I want to leave." You responded.

She span around quickly.

,,What? But we had so much fun." She said a bit confused.

,,Yeah... well, obviously you have a pretty good memory of it. Play it on and on again cause this will never happen again." You informed her as you started to leave.

She grabbed your wrist and stopped you.

,,I hoped we could keep doing this." She said whispering but it sounded more like an offer.

You scoffed winning a confused look from her.

,,You- you don't even know me, at all." You partly yelled.

,,I know you last long in bed." She said as the cheeky confident smirk made it's way back on her face.

,,That doesn't make me feel better." You responded.

,,But it did make me." She said as the confidence never left her side.

,,You really are crazy." You said as you sighed and started leaving again.

,,No, no, no." She said as she grabbed you again, regretting her words.

And you stopped again, looking at her.

,,Tell me, didn't you enjoy this?" She asked.

,,Does it matter?" You asked back.

Yes, she was pretty and she seemed nice so far. But she is still a stranger. On second thought, she won't get any closer if you keep pushing her away-- No!

,,It kinda matters to me..." Sadie said.

You rolled your eyes and put your hands on your hips.

,,I guess..." You simply responded.

It wasn't a quite yes but it was enough for her.

,,Okay, how about you stay for breakfast anddd... we see what happens next?" The ginger offered with a cute resting smile on her face

You sighed. She wouldn't give up, would she?

,,Okay..." You answered with a thight smile.

_________

You two moved to the dining room.

Sadie placed herself in the kitchen as you sat on a chair near the table.

You couldn't take your eyes off her while she was cooking. Maybe it wasn't so much of a mistake that you stayed.

Once she was done with doing whatever she was doing she came back and placed a plate in front of you.

Her plan was to eat and simply talk with you so you could get to know her and see how amazing she is.

But everything changed as she bend over to put your plate and exposed her neck as her tank top was showing a bit of her breast.

You gulp. And everything from last night shoot you like a bullet. The way she kissed you, the way she touched you, the was she talked to you using these petnames such as love, darling, princess, baby and so on.

It all came back. And didn't seem to want to leave.

You slowly looked up at her eyes just to be met with them already looking into yours.

Then your eyes quickly looked at her lips and back, up to hers.

She froze. She realized what you were thinking.

And without anything else to be said you put your hands on her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Which she gladly returned.

You started getting up and her hands found their way to your waist, bringing you closer and closer.

She then tapped your hips and you got what she wanted you to do so you did it. You jumped and wrapped your legs around her waist.

The blue eyed girl made the way of both of you to her bedroom and lied you down on the bed as you were making out. She started kissing your neck as her hands couldn't stay on one spot of your body.

Sadie then looked at you and smirked in your direction.

,,Not so bad that you stayed right?" She asked you.

,,Shut up and just kiss me." You commanded as you pulled her in for a kiss.

,,I was willing to do more than that..." The girl on top of you said before she brought your lips back together.