Z.B.| Snakes

,,Ziggy, if you get kicked out, I get kicked out, too." Cindy said a bit mad.

Ziggy just chucked.

,,Oh, so you find this funny?" The older Berman asked offended.

,,Kinda." The redhead responded.

,,What's funny?" You asked as you approached them.

Ziggy turned to look at you and smiled.

,,Ahh, I don't have the energy to deal with both of you." Cindy sighed and left.

Ziggy, however, kept walking so you just followed behind.

,,What are we doing in the since room." You asked.

,,Chilling." Ziggy simply responded.

,,God, I hate snakes." She said as she stood up in front of a terrarium full of snakes.

,,Me too. The tought of mrs Calapsy here asking me for theorems is not a pleasant  experience." You joked.

Ziggy laughed.

,,Okay," she began as she set down. You sat next to her. ,,If one of the angles of a triangle is--" Ziggy said but you cut her off.

,,Imma taking out the snake, Berman." You warned as you pointed at the terrarium which was now open with no snakes in it at all.

You felt Ziggy tensing up next to you. Did she see it too?

You then turned to look at her and your eyes widen.

A snake was wrapped all around her left leg. Ziggy's eyes shut and her bottom lip between her teeth as she tried not to move.

,,Okay, okay, okay..." you said as you stood up, causing the redhead to open her eyes.

,,Don't panic, okay?" You simply warned. She nodded in a quick peace.

,,I will just simply take off this horrible boots of snake skin you've got but I need you not to move, can you do that for me?" You joked as you could calm her down. She just nodded again.

You slowly touched the snake as you were afraid yourself. You started unwrapping it from her leg very carefully.

Once the snake was all in your arms you placed it back inside the terrarium and made sure it was closed properly.

Then you sat beside the blue eyed girl. She was trying to catch her breathe and her hand was placed onto her chest.

,,Hey, it's okay. The snake's gone." You said.

Once she calmed down she turned to look at you.

,,Thank you, my knight in shining armor, for saving my life tonight." She said joking, although it was all true.

,,You are welcome, milady." You bowled down.

,,A brave knight like you deserves a proper reward for their actions taken in such a tensed situation." She said.

,,Ohh, and what do you suggest, your highness." You asked interested.

,,A night in the queen's room?" She suggested.

,,Then we'll meet again when the sun goes down." You kept the joke.

,,Hm... I was thinking more like right now." Ziggy said now moving out of the joke.

,,Not gonna wait for a second request." You said as you dragged the girl out of the science cabin staring to her cabin.

You were both giggling on your way there.