S.S.| This kind of fun

You, Millie, Sadie, Noah, Finn, Caleb and Gaten were at the beach. It was a sunny day with no wind and waves so you found it as a great opportunity and took it.

You were lying on a sun lounger, just gathering tan and listening to music.

Everyone else was in the water. But you found it way more relaxing just to lie down and listen to music under the warm sun.

You closed your eyes and relaxed yourself completely. Not a sound rather than the music trvaleld through your ears.

But then a cold and wet figure lied onto you. You opened your eyes shocked just to see your girlfriend all wet lying on top of you.

,,Sades, ouch. Are you insane?" You asked her as you tried to move her away.

She laughed as she fought you to keep her position on top of you.

,,Come on, Y/n. Let's have some fun!" She told you.

You grabbed onto her shoulders and tried to move her aside. However, she grabbed your wrists and pinned them by your head.

,,I was having fun. Before something wet ruined it." You said now defenseless.

Now both of you stopped talking. With Sadie on top of you and your hands pinned you both had a feeling.

You looked at her with the look.

,,Y/n, no!" She said dominantly.

,,Come on, that's what I'm calling fun..." you said as you moved your hands away from hers and put them around her waist.

The blue eyed girl rolled her eyes and looked around.

Millie was onto Noah's shoulders as Finn was onto Caleb's playing a game. Gaten was a watcher obviously.

Sadie's eyes made their way back to you. You held a big grin on your face trying to look as cute as possible so she wouldn't be able to resist.

,,Look..." She spoke as she leaned to your neck and pressed a simple short kiss on it. ,,If you get in the water and play games with us- with me, the first thing we'll do in the hotel after the shower is gojgm to be having your way of fun. Okay?" Sadie explained.

You picked her up and ran towards the water with her in your arms. She screamed and shook her legs as her nails digged into yiur back.

,,Y/n! Yay! What brought you here?" Finn said, happy to see you.

He was your closest friend. A really nice guy.

,,I just... want to have some fun." You answered mysteriously.

You spent a great hour in playing games or just spraying yourselves with water.

Now it was around 4 pm and you all had to go back to the hotel.

Finn, Caleb and Gaten travelled in one car. Millie and Noah too, which left Sadie in your car.

She sat on the passenger seat beside you. You put your hand on her thight while driving. It relaxed the both of you.

'Lover' by Taylor Swifted started playing.

Sadie looked at you with a big smile.

,,And at every tableeee" She sang.

,,I'd save you a seat..." You sang.

,,LOVERRRRRRRR" you both shouted as the excitement hit you two.

You sang the song to the very end and laughed. You made it to the hotel quickly.

You pressed Sadie's body on the door as you looked for the keys in your pockets.