S.S.| Birthday surprise

[TW: smut]

It was Sadie's birthday and she had to work the whole day. She spent the entire day on set, thinking you were in your home at LA.

Wronggg...

You were in her trailer. Like you're missing your girlfriend's birthday. Impossible.

You are in her trailer on set making the atmosphere a little bit more romantic by lighting up some candles and putting roses all over the trailer.

And now's the cherry of the ice cream...

Since she was turning 21 you had a very very big surprise for her.

You were wearing a black bra and black underwear. You had your hair down on simply waves and red lipstick on your lips.

You were fixing some candles as you heard the door opening.

,,Y/n--" Sadie said as she froze right on the doorway. Unable to take her eyes off your figure.

,,Hello, love. Happy birthday!" You said in the most seductive way you could have.

Sadie just stood there, frozen for about 30 seconds. Then she shook her head.

,,Y/n-- jesusss." She said as she finally realized.

,,Sadie, come o--" Noah said as he pushed Sadie into the trailer revealing you.

,,Jezz, Y/n." Noah said and he turned his back to you.

,,Y/n's there." You heard Millie saying happily.

She tried to get in but Noah grabbed her and walked out with her, closing the door after them.

,,Have fun, Sadie." Noah shouted as he carried Millie away followed by Finn and Gaten.

,,But why can't we go in?" You heard Millie as they were going away.

,,God." You said as you sat on the couch and buried your head into your hands in embarrassment.

Sadie finally snapped out of her trance and walked closer to you.

She kneeled in front of you as she grabbed your hands, removing them from your face.

,,Birthday surprise, huh?" Sadie asked as a little smile was forming on her lips.

,,It wasn't planned like that." You said as you let a laugh out.

,,You look so... h- beautiful." The redhead said as she let her eyes travelled through your body again.

Then she brought her lips to your forehead, your nose, your cheek, your ear and then your own lips.

She was kissing you while she slowly moved you so your back would lay on the sofa.

Then she straddled you.

,,Is that my present?" She asked distracted as she was playing with the strap of your bra.

You nodded.

,,Then in that case I can open it?" She asked as she moved her hands up and down your stomach.

,,Mhmmm..." you mumbled.

,,And play with it?" The girl asked as she left her hands pressed against your stomach, talking about you as you wre some doll.

You honestly had exactly this kind of plans for tonight.

,,All night long." You responded.

,,Fantastic..." was the last thing the girl said as she attacked your lips.

You were sharing a kiss full of hunger and passion. You had a fight for dominance which Sadie easily won.

Then she moved her mouth to your neck leaving open-mouth kisses, bit on your skin, suck and lick.

You couldn't help but moan as you were trying to catch your breath. You placed your hands onto her jacket and aggressively took it off.

[I personally imagine her with the outfit from s4 episode 6, but you can imagine her as however you want to]

She started placing kisses on your collarbone as she was moving her hand on your back. Then without any warning she took your bra off.

She grabbed it and threw it God knows where. She moved her lips to your chest then your stomach as she hit the edge of your bikini.

,,Can I?" She asked and you nodded.

She took it off as well and just started into your figure under her.

,,You look gorgeous." She said as she went in for another kiss.

Then she pulled two of her fingers inside you without any warning.

You moaned, opening your mouth wide and closing your eyes shut.

She flipped her tongue inside your mouth and started making out with you as she was slowly pulling in and out of you.

,,Stop... teasingg..." you said as you were barely able to say a word.

She smirked and looked down at you.

,,As you wish, princess." She said as her movements started to speed up.

She kissed your neck, leaving love marks all over it. Then she bit on it.

,,Ahhhh. Uhhh." You groaned as you felt something to start forming in your stomach.

,,S-s-sadie..." you managed to wishper the redhead girl's name.

,,What is it, my love?" She asked as she looked up just to be meet with your shut eyes.

,,I-I'm close..." you called out. ,,I think I'm- I think I'm gonna come." You said as talking became an impossible thing to do.

,,And I think a few seconds won't kill you." The ginger said as she pressed her lips on yours.

You were a moaning mess in her mouth as your body started to shake a little bit under hers.

You pulled away from the kiss and titled your head back.

,,I- I can't anymore... Uhhh" you whimpered as you were physically not able to.

,,I don't stop you, love." She said in the same very soft, calm and sweet tone as before.

,,Come for me, baby." She said as you released all your mussels and finally came onto her fingers.

She took them out and sucked on them as she made sure to were watching.

,,Sadie..." you groaned as the view in front of you made you weak in the knees you barely were able to feel.

,,You are so good..." Sadie said as she closed her eyes.

Then she got closer to your face and kissed you giving you a taste of your own self.

,,Wanna unwrap this present once again?" Sadie asked excited as no tiredness was heard in her voice.

You, on the other hand, couldn't keep your eyes open. Having times like this one with Sadie was the best and the most tiring thing ever.

,,In five..." you said as you were still trying to catch your breath.

,,One, two, three, four, five" the girl said excited as she kissed you again.

Then she pulled away all smiling and giggling.

,,Relax..." she said. ,,You can take your time by putting some clothes on. We are leaving the trailer. The party must continue in the castle." She said as she was quoting some book she's recently read.