S.S.| Just a hookup [1]

[You both have 21 and are in college]

You just woke up in a familiar bedroom and yet not yours.

,,Ughhh" you groaned as you opened your eyes and they met the sunlight that was coming through the windows.

,,Good morning, my beloved." You heard a voice next to you.

And then again, you groaned.

,,Shit, Sadie. Don't call me this way. It's wired." You told her.

,,Thought since it's our... what is it? 6th time for the week." Sadie began as a smirk appeared on her face. ,,You deserved a nickname at least." She finished.

You didn't know what to say honestly. You weren't together, you weren't even friends. You were Mitchell's friend.

But then again, you met Sadie. And she looked like a goddess with her red hair, ocean blue eyes, her freckles and the adorable smile that turned into a seductive smirk. You couldn't help but feel a pit in your stomach for her. A need, a desire, that didn't seem to go away.

Physical attracted like two magnets you tw couldn't keep yourselves away from each other. And here we are your third week since you started doing this.

,,You don't mind me calling you love, baby, darling, babygirl, babydoll, princess or mommy's girl when we do it. Though you wouldn't mind now as well." The ginger girl said innocently even though you both knew she had way different intentions.

,,Whatever..." you sighed as you started getting up.

Sadie quickly grabbed your wrist causing you to look at her.

,,I... thought... we could do something before you leave, you know..." She told you as she lowered her voice in this damn seductive way you found really attractive.

You looked into her deep blue eyes losing yourself for a while. They were piercing into yours, reading and convincing you, convincing you to stay. She was like a siren... very very dangerous when she wants something and knowing goddamn well how to get it.

Her hand started slowly moving up and down your arm. The warm feeling of her movements made you close your eyes. Enough fro her to move her gentle touch to your stomach.

She lowered her hand and stopped just right where you needed her most.

,,Tell me, Y/n... Do you want me to stop?" She asked as she knew you weren't able to resist her now. Not when you needed her so much.

,,No..." you whispered above your breath. Very very quiet. Almost not able to be heard. Sadie did hear it, though. But she wanted you to beg.

,,What?" She asked as she looked at you, your eyes still closed and your bottom lip between your teeth.

,,Please no..." you tried and said a bit louder this time.

She smirked.

,,I didn't want to do it myself either honestly..." She told you as she grabbed you by the waist and span you around to lie on your back as she crawled on top of you.

She pressed your lips together. At first the kiss was slow and gentle. But you were hungry and wanted more. So it quickly heated.

Her tongue made it to your mouth and you two started fighting for dominance. A thing Sadie always managed to win.

You grabbed her waist and started moving her forward and backward as her figure was placed between your legs. You wanted to make some friction.

She detached her lips from your and laughed softly.

,,Don't make me grind on you, baby." She told you as her voice got deeper and more raspy.

You loved that tone of hers. It turned you on.

,,If you want something just ask for it, love." She told you.

It was never easy with her. She knew what you wanted her to do and how exactly but she wouldn't put a finger on you if you didn't tell her you wanted.

,,Sadie, I need you." You told her as there was no point in hiding it anymore. Not like it wasn't obvious.

She smiled. She loved it when you were all a mess which she only could fix. A mess for her...

She didn't waste any more time in talking and simply started moving her torso again.

,,Ahh. Ughhh..." You moaned as you felt yourself getting wet.

The ginger girl attacked your neck placing open  mouth kisses and leaving love marks everywhere.

She then moved her kisses down on your body, your stomach and then she finally got near where she was most needed.

She grabbed your legs and placed them onto her shoulders.

She placed a kiss on your inner thigh close to your centre.

,,Ughhh..." you moaned breathlessly.

,,Do... you... want... me... Y/n?" She asked you as she kissed your thigh in between every word.

,,Mhmmmm" you groaned as your lips where pressed against one another and your eyes shut.

,,Use your words, baby..." she commanded.

,,Ahhh... Yes, Sadie! I want you." You managed to say.

,,How bad?" She asked as her fingers moved quickly up and down your area.

,,Ughhh, so very bad..." You responded as a moan escaped from your mouth.

,,Don't hold your breath, love... No need to wait anymore." She finally said as her mouth made contact with your pussy.

,,Mmmm... Aghhh." You moaned as your back arched.

Good thing Sadie wasn't one of those people who want you to look into their eyes as they were eating you out, right?

,,Eyes on me, princess. Otherwise I stop." She informed you.

Just on time right?

You barely kept them open from all the pleasure the ginger girl gave you and now you had to look directly into her...

But what else could you do? Didn't you want her to stop? No. So you managed to open them and looked at her who was between your legs.

,,Very good, baby." She told you as she made eye contact with you.

Her tongue moving in and out of you so quickly and yet just perfectly fine.

,,Ughh..." You let out a breathless sound. Your eyes rolled in the back of your head. You were close.

,,Sadie, I'm close." You told her.

,,I don't stop you. Don't hold back, dar [darling]. Come for mommy, babygirl." She instructed.

It was enough for you to release.

Your legs started shaking as you screamed Sadie's name. She helped you ride through your orgasm as she didn't stop moving her tongue.

Once you were done and got down from your high she climbed on top of you with her face above yours. She kissed you again.

,,You did so well, baby. So so well." She complimented you as she pressed her lips back against yours.

You were still trying to catch your breath as your hands were placed onto her waist.

,,See you tomorrow?" She asked you.

,,See you tonight." You responded as it was just the begging of the day.

She laughed and kissed your nose.

,,See you tonight, love." She told you.