Z.B.| You and you only

[TW: G!P Ziggy and smut]
Requested by: Alex_2151

,,Hi, Y/n." Nick said.

,,Hey, Nick." You greeted back.

,,How are things going?" He asked you.

You scoffed softly.

,,You know... fine, I guess." You then answered.

,,Ughh... I can't stand him." Ziggy said to her sister Cindy as they were watching you and Nick from a distance.

,,He is just friendly." Cindy suggested.

,,No, he is flirty. Another word that begins with F. And he knows she is mine." The ginger girl said as her voice went lower as the anger hit her.

,,Ziggy, you need to calm down. Y/n is super loyal. She won't fall for his tricks, you know..." The older Berman comgorted her sister.

Ziggy sighed. Cindy was right. You wouldn't do that. But that doesn't make him less annoying.

,,I know... I know..." Ziggy sighed. ,,I just-" She began but cut off herself once she looked back at you and Nick.

,,You know, that's a really nice pair of jeans you've got." The guy said as he placed his hand on your thight.

,,Thank you!" You said as you placed yours on top of his in order to remove it form yiur thigh.

However, from the distance Ziggy couldn't really hear what you were talking about and seeing his hand where it should not be boiled up her blood.

She stood up and angrily walked up to the two of you.

,,No, Ziggy-" Cindy tried to stop her but it was too late.

,,What the hell do you think you are doing?!" The ginger girl asked him furiously.

,,He- he just complimented my jeans." You answer before she could as you smiled.

You decided that it you play it off cool she would calm down. Wrogggg.

She scoffed and looked away.

,,Yeah, and look at this hair." He said as he grabbed a part of it that was close to your chest making his hand brush it slightly.

Now the ginger had had enough.

She grabbed your arm as she had no desire to deal with Nick at that time.

He shouted a few times but Ziggy didn't let you turn around as she kept dragging you to her cabin.

,,Ziggy, what the-" You tried to ask but instead of listening the shorter girl pressed her lips against yours as she pushed your back against the door.

You hissed in the kiss as it hurt. What a small girl with such a big strength!

She pressed her body hard against yours as you were making out.

,,Baby, I'm-" you tried to apologize but she didn't let you.

,,Shut up." The furious girl commanded. ,,Get on the bed." She then added.

You stared at her confused.

,,On the bed, Y/n." She repeated.

You did as you were told.

Not like you were afraid of her, don't get me wrong, you loved her dominant side. You just didn't like the reason behind it, especially right now.

____________________