S.S.| Caught

[TW: heavy make out]

It was an usual day on set. You and your girlfriend Sadie both had to film today but at different time so you didn't get to see each other pretty often.

It was now 9 PM- meaning end of filming and you were in your trailer, lying on your sofa, scrolling through your phone when your door opened, revealing a ginger haired girl.

,,Hiii" You said and opened your arms for her to lie down into your hug. She immediately fall down and mumbled you a hi back.

,,How was filming today, dar'?" [dar- short of darling] you asked while playing with her hair.

,,Stressful and exhausting." She replied. You kissed her forehead to comfort her.

,,Wanna watch something?" You asked, trying to change the subject.

,,Grey's Anatomy?" Sadie asked excited. ,,Grey's Anatomy." You replied with a smile.

You turned on the TV playing the first episode.

It was a while in but since you both have watched it multiple times you already knew what's gonna happen.

Sadie took the remote control and turned the TV off. She straddled you and placed her lips onto yours.

The kiss started off by gentle and sweet but quickly heated and turned into a fight for dominance which Sadie easily won.

One of her hands was placed on your cheek and the other one was resting on your neck, bringing you closer and closer.

You let your hands to travel through her hips up to her back. You draw some shapes on her back and then slipped your hand under her shirt.

You felt her smiling against your lips. She pushed you down on the sofa got on top of you. Then she started kissing down your neck, trying to find your sweet place.

While that you were playing with her bra hooker. ,,Can I?" You asked for her permission which she wasted no time to give. The girl nodded and you unhooked the bar under her shirt.

Then she brought your lips together and you put your hands on her waist bringer her closer, not like she wasn't, you just wanted her closer.

Out of nowhere the door flashed open and Noah was standing with a smile that quickly turned into a grin but yet still blushing.

,,Shit! Noah..." Sadie pulled away from you and tried to explain what the boy just witnessed.

,,I'll stop you right here." The boy was quick to cut her off, winning confused looks form both of you.

,,You guys are a couple, you are allowed to make out in your free time. It was so stupid of me not to knock before I came in. But there for, this comes as a warning for other times." Noah said.

There was uncomfortable silence between you three for a while, with Sadie still placed on top of you.

,,Wha- What did you come for, Noah?" You asked, trying to brake the silence.

,,Oh, yes- yes. Right." The boy said trying to remember.

,,We are all at Millie's trailer and we were about to watch a movie when Millie said that you two were absent and she had already looked for Sadie in her trailer." Noah explained.

,,So I came, knowing that you two were here, and now I'm asking you to come and join us. But little did I know you were having something esle in mind." Noah said a the very same big grin made it's way on his face again.

,,Uh, yeah yeah. Sure..." You spoke. ,,We'll be there in 10 minutes." You said, winning a direct and fast look from Saide.

,,Or maybe 15?" You said but it sounded more like an asking straight to the ginger girl that was lying on top of you.

Her look didn't change so you knew it wasn't enough. ,,20?" You last offered. Then Sadie smiled and nodded. ,,We'll come in 20 minutes." You said and smiled at the boy.

,,Yeah, if you say so..." He said. ,,Bye love birds." He added and left.

Sadie turned to face you and you gathered your lips back into a passionate, loving kiss.