S.S.| Little sister

[You are 18 (which in my country is not a minor) and Saide is 20]

Want the short or the long version? Shall we try the short one?

You and Mitchell were best friends ever since you remembered yourself. Even though you were 4 years younger than him you two got perfectly along.

That all before you met his little sister- Sadie who also got to be older than you, but just two years.

She was beautiful- No! She was gorgeous. Her amazing ocean blue eyes, her read hair and her freckles. All flawless.

But how could you tell your best friend you liked his sister? He would kill you. Or even worse. He would kill her.

So you kept it a secret. A secret from him, though. You couldn't hide it from Sadie. You were as clear as a window in front of her.

All the nights when Mitchell would say: "Oh, you can sleep in Sadie's room cause you two are girls, you know."

They made your heartbeat speed up. And the ginger girl let you sleep in her room. To be exact, in her bed.

You told her how you felt after a while and she didn't quite respond to that.

Yeah, she said you were really cute and stuff but never said she liked you back.

Which led us to where we were now.

You were in a bar where your cousin- Dice worked. He gave you free drinks. You were drying cup after cup.

You just found the courage to tell Sadie how you felt and she didn't feel the same...

,,Y/n, you'll get drunk." Dice told you.

,,That's the point." You answered.

It was your... 7 cup of you don't even know what and if you had to be completely honest you were drunk.

Dice sighed and walked away to give drinks to the other customers.

,,Hey, sexy. Why is a woman like you not here with a guy?" A man, looking around 25 years old, started flirting with you.

,,A) because I'm gay; B) because men like you think they're attractive." You responded to him as your drunk version was way braver.

The guy scoffed softly.

,,Maybe you have to get to know me." He kept talking.

,,Maybe you have to get going." You kept your sarcastic and fake nicely tone.

,,Come on, baby. Just give me a kiss and you will fall." He told you as he started getting closer.

,,Give her a kiss and you will fall. From a building, what's in my mind." You heard a familiar voice.

Then you and the man turned to face who was talking.

,,Sadie?" You asked half excited, half sadly.

,,Oh, a protective best friend? Does she wanna join, too?" The man asks as he flirted with Sadie as well.

,,Too? I don't see who esle wants to." The ginger said.

,,Oh, you are hard, too. I like it. That makes me hunt." The man said as he made his way to Sadie.

,,Hunt? What am I? A zebra?" The blue eyed girl asked. ,,Oh, and you are the lion." She said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and turned back to you.

,,Come on, baby. I don't live far." He said as he hit your arm slightly.

,,Oh, great! Then it won't take you long to go home." Sadie interrupted you as you were just about to say the same thing.