Andrew Eldritch#2

{Imagine Andrew dealing with one of your moods}

Warning: Mentions of Violence, Cigarette Use & Swearing

You kept on rambling and rambling about some stuff that happened today and Andrew just stood quiet. He had a cigarette on his hand as the other was rested on the side of his head. "So I tell her, "do me a favor and fuck off!" She didn't and she wanted to start a fight afterwards!" You explained.

Andrew sigh as he took a drag of his cigarette. It's not that he didn't care, but he was tired from hearing you complained. After all, he was tired. He barely slept last night. "Then, she pushed me and what I did? I punched her, like don't ever touch me cause you'll get yourself beat up!" You ramble.

Andrew just nod and took another drag. He wanted you to shut up so he can nap, but he knew better to not disturb you. Instead of you being pissed at the woman you were talking about, it's him you'll be pissed at. "I bet she won't ever fuck with me again!" "That's great, honey." He mumbled.

You looked at him and noticed how sleepy he was. You felt guilty afterwards, and sit next to him in bed. Andrew was staring at the wall and you put his cigarette out. He gave you a looked and you smiled at him sheepishly. "I'm sorry for talking, I was really angry today." He formed a smirk and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"I know, you don't have to apologize. Do you feel better though?" You took deep sigh and nodded. "Let's sleep, I'm exhausted." He softly said. You two lay in bed, his head on your chest as you stroked his hair. He hummed, loving the feeling when you play with his hair. You moved your head a bit to kiss his hair.

"Thank you for putting me up with me." You whispered. All he did was smiled before he drifted off to sleep.