Axl Rose#3 (Requested)

[This request is from @axlmotherfuckingrose, I do hope you enjoy it!]

~~•~~•~~

Warning: Mentions of Alcohol Use, Swearing & Sexual Theme

{Axl's POV}

I sat up slowly as my eyes adjust the light of the sun that comes from the window. I slightly groan as I feel a headache coming, though it'll come and go through the whole day. I lick my lips, thirsty but know better to not drink water when you're hangover. I scratch the back of my head and look around my surrounding. My eyes grew wide and see my best friend, Katie, sleeping peacefully beside me.

Next to her sleeping state, in her furniture, I see a ring. I puzzle and my body froze. I just slept with my best friend, who's marry! I didn't know what to do, I don't even know how to respond. It's not like I wanted this to happened, I can't even remembered how it happened. Now that I'm processing, I do remembered. Katie and I decided to hang out at the bar because it was a Friday, and her and I haven't seen each other for weeks now.

I just came back from Seattle, a tour with my band. So we met up there and we greeted with each other with a hug. I remembered she was telling me things have changed, and that it's been far too long since we ever had a real talk. Which it was true, it has been long. Me being away from touring and being at the studio, her with her own life. Yeah, she was about right. One shot turn to two, three to four, and many more.

I lost count really, but who the hell counts? The next thing, Katie drunkenly smile and said; "I'm tired, I wanna go home." I drunkenly smile back at her and said; "Alright, alright. Let me finish my beer." I gulped all of it, and hand it to the bartender. Payed, tip him, and grabbed Katie's hand. I remembered driving and taking her home. I took off her heels, helped her get upstairs in her bedroom. I don't know if I pulled her for a kiss or she did, but I just remembered we were kissing each other.

Our clothes were on the floor, she was at the bottom and I was on top, kissing her breasts and stomach. "Oh Axl." She moaned as I licked her clit. When she was finally wet for me, I pumped my dick a bit and slide in with ease. She hold my shoulders, digging her nails as I was stretching her out. I slightly groaned, but I liked it. I remembered pounding her, kissing her neck, cheeks, her lips. Those luscious lips of her that drove me crazy, her lips always tasted like cherries.

"Ah Axl, I'm so close. So fucking close." "Ah fuck, me too. Cum!" She came as she shook from her orgasm. Her orgasm was music to my ears. I slightly moaned and pulled out in time, cumming on her stomach. The last thing I can remembered from there was that I wiped my stains from her and well everything went black. Now, here I am, messy hair, with a hangover, laying naked next to my best friend. A wife, but from another man.

"Holy shit, I'm screwed."