27 Years Ago...

On this day, April 5 1994, Kurt Donald Cobain, tragically passed away. He was only 27 years old, making him as a member of the "27 club." Kurt was described as a sincere, kind, sweetest person from close friends and family members of his. When it comes to Kurt Cobain in the music industry, everyone canall agreed he was the most influence artist in the grunge era. After his death, people called it "the end of the Grunge Era."

Kurt Cobain was the one to inspired me to pick a guitar, and start my own band. Of course, my dream of being in a band fell, and I now want to become a professional wrestler. His music always help me whenever I'm in a bad mood, or when I'm in low spirits. His music just speaks to me, it's like he understands how I feel. In my opinion, even when I never met him, I think that he is was great guy who was just either misunderstood or lost.

Depression and suicidal thoughts are very serious, if anyone is suffering those, please get professional help right away. Call your state's suicide prevention hotline or seek a therapist. You are strong, and you are worth it. Don't let it control you.

You are very missed by your fans, your family, and your friends. We love you, Kurt. Thank you.❤