Mick Jagger#2 (Requested)

[This request is from @ken-ken6996, do forgive me for my lateness!]

~~•~~•

{Imagine Mick is asked about his relationship with you, and explains how he's lucky to have you.}

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Swearing & Sexual Theme

"So Mr. Jagger, everyone is dying to know, but do you have a special girl?" The lady who is the interviewer asked. Mick broke out a smile and cleared his throat, trying to hide his blush that are threatening to form. "As of matter of fact, yes I do. Her and I have been dating for two years now, and our anniversary is coming next week. One of the reasons why I'm taking a short hiatus really." He cooly replied. The lady was scribbling on her notes and smile.

"Isn't that sweet, folks?" Referring to the thousands of audiences who are watching this on the television or hearing it on the radio. "What is it that makes her special if you mind asking, Mr. Jagger?" She asked kindly. Mick didn't have to think about this, he knew it since the beginning of the relationship. "No, no I don't mind at all. The reason she's special is because she's very humorous, kind, intelligent, and she can be sassy at times. Which I like about it very much, yes. She's just an amazing woman that I'm proud to called her mine. I don't think I have ever fell in love with someone this fast, and hard."

The lady awed softly, half of the world is. You, who is watching the interview was making you tear up. You smile and lean a bit closer to the television. He continue; "Yes, I'm a very lucky guy to have her as my girl, and just talking about her is making me homesick really." The rest of the interview they were talking about future albums, and where he sees himself in ten years and such. After it finished, you turn off the telly, your smile never leaving.

Two months after the interview, Mick has arrive to England and quickly make his way to home. He turned off the engine of his car, grabbed his stuff, and quickly unlocks the front door. When he opens the door, he threw his suitcase to the side and his shoes too. He knew you were waiting to the bedroom you two shared. He needed to feel you again, and now. So he jog upstairs and open the bedroom's door, and there you were waiting for him with a smile.

"Mick!" You gleefully shouted. Mick practically ran towards you and smash his lips to yours. Both of your lips moving in synch. Mick softly pushes your back to the bed, and made his way on kissing your neck. You slightly moan missing his kisses. He took of your shirt and sees your exposed breasts. You didn't have to wear a bra, you knew it was going to happen. "So beautiful." Mick whispered. He flick his tongue to one of your tits while he twisted the other.

You squirmed underneath him and gasp. "Mick please, it's been too long!" You whimpered. He chuckles, indeed it has been long. Six months without no physical touch was too much. He took off his shirt and unbuckle his pants. While he did that, you took off your shorts and panties, and threw it up where he threw his clothes. Now, both of you are fully naked. Mick pump his cock for a bit and spread your wetness with his tip on your folds. You whine and begged.

"Alright darling, I hear you." He teased. He put your legs on his shoulders and slowly slide in with ease. You gasp and grip on his arms. Mick groans feeling how tight you were around him. "Relax for me darling, relax." He cooed. You took a few breaths and relaxed on his member. Mick kisses your forehead and whispers; "Good girl." He starts moving his hips slowly, enjoying the wet and warmth. You quietly moan and enjoy the pleasure he was giving you.

"Mick, I need more." You moaned. Mick snaps his hips towards you, practically pounding you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him for a steamy kiss. Mick slip in tongue inside your mouth and both of you fight for dominance. Of course, he won and you couldn't do anything but moan with your eyes shut. Seeing this was sending him close, you look like a goddess to him. "Look at me, darling. I wanna see those pretty eyes on me."

You opened you eyes, your mouth slightly open from your whimpers and moans. "Oh darling, you're so beautiful." He grunts. You removed your legs on his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist. Making his thrusts go deeper than before. "Such a good girl!" This angle making him feel blissful. "Ah Mick, I'm so close." "Don't cum yet, I want us to cum together." You nodded and moaned a mess. Mick groans were becoming loud, he was so close. Unexpectedly, you reach to grab his balls and massage them.

That send him over and moaned out; "Fuck, cum for me, darling!" You screamed his name and hold him close to you as you came and feel his cum inside you. He moans your name and slows down his thrusts. He didn't pulled out just yet as he was making sure all of his cum was deep inside you. You cried a little, your pussy sensitive from the intense love you two made. "M- Mick..." "I know, I know. I just need to make sure none is missing." A few more thrusts and he pulls out. Seeing how only bit of his cum was falling from your pussy.

No matter, Mick was satisfied with his work. He carefully wipe it off with his shirt that was throw on the side of the bed. You hissed as he cleans your folds, even though he was going slowly. You were too sensitive right now, but you love it. "I love you, Mick." You said. He threw his shirt to the floor and covers you and himself over the sheets. He pulls you close to him, your head on his chest. Running his hand on your hair and the other holding you tight.

"And I love you too, Y/n. So much, darling." You smile and your eyes slowly closed, falling asleep. Mick sees your sleeping form and smiles to himself. You are indeed a special girl, his special girl.