Nikki Sixx#6 (Requested)

[This request is from @stevethepig1, hope you enjoy it!]

~~•~~•

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Swearing, Mentions of Alcohol & Sexual Theme

"Ahh Nikki, p- please!" You whine. Digging your nails on the beat up couch. Nikki who has his hands on your hips, practically gripping your hips, thrusting in you hard. Your breasts moving from every single thrust. You whimper, you moan, you were a mess. You felt your pussy pounding. Now, how did this happened?

You see, you and the Crüe get along really well, especially with Tommy. You consider Tommy as your best friend and he as well. Though, that doesn't stop from both of you from flirting. It's nothing, but innocent flirting. You two just get along like that as well. So what's your relationship with Nikki? Fuck buddies. Or so you thought.

Lately, Nikki has been ignoring you. Well, more like avoiding you. Why? You had no clue. Every time you tried to either hang out or hook up, he always makes excuses. All of them are bullshit. He's been doing this for at least three weeks, and you were tired of it. If he's ignoring you, you'll ignore him then. One day, Tommy invited you to hang out after the show, and it was awesome like always. They never disappoint.

After their show, you and them head to the dressing room, talking and drinking. You had your beer can while the rest with their cup's filled with Jack Daniel's. Though, Mick left early due to his back pain and wished all of you a goodnight. Vince was with some groupies, Nikki as well, but it seems like he's not interested at all. Surprisingly, Tommy decided to stay with you and began to have a conversation with you.

You were laughing and touching his arm often, and you were doing this on purpose. Of course, Tommy knew and was playing along. He also wanted to see if Nikki will tick, but it was a matter of time that he will soon. "Oh my god, Tommy. That's so hilarious!" You exclaimed. Giggling while Tommy has his hand on your thigh, squeezing it once a while. "Yeah and Mick was so fucking pissed. He's an old dude, old people tend to get mad easily." He joked.

You both continue laughing and making jokes, and Nikki was watching this. Jealousy began to rise when Tommy whispered something in your ear that was making you blush while giggling. You whispered back and Tommy smirk. This was driving Nikki mad, but he didn't want to let himself in. A groupie sees Nikki becoming tense and tries to calmed him. "Nikki, are you ok?" She asked. While rubbing her hand on his arm.

Nikki shrugged her hand off and mumbles a "Fuck off" she scoffed and walks away from. At this point, Nikki knuckles were turning white from gripping his leather pants. "Hey, Nikki is getting jealous." Tommy whispered. You secretly look and sure enough he's pissed. You couldn't help, but grin. "Watch this." You move to sit on Tommy's lap and Vince whistle. "So Tommy, with Y/n huh?" He teased. Tommy chuckles and wrap an arm around your waist pulling you closer to him.

Nikki growls and stomps towards you and Tommy. You gulped and Tommy just laughs. "Hey Nikki, what's up?" Nikki narrowed his eyes and calmly says; "Get your hands off her." Tommy quickly put his arms up and laughs again. "All yours, man." Nikki grabs your arm and drags you away from them. "Ow, Nikki. Let me go, you're hurting me!" You shouted. Trying to removed his grip. Nikki found another dressing room and pushes you to a beat up couch.

You look at him and yell; "What the hell is wrong? You had no right to dragged me!" Nikki pushes you down on the couch, and you gasp as he pulled your leather skirt along with your panties down. "W- what you're doing?" He pulls his pants and boxers down and slides his cock inside you without wanting. You gasp and grip on the couch. "Gonna fuck that pretty pussy of yours, that's what I'm doing." He growled.

Now here you are, holding yourself for dear life. Getting your insides destroy by Nikki's cock. "Ahh Nikki, please, ah!" You whimpered. Nikki pulls your hair making eye contact with you. "Can Tommy fuck you like this?!" He groans. You shake your head and he smack your ass. You yelp; "No!" He smirks and pushes your head on the couch. You were in tears a this point and moan; "Nikki, I'm sorry!" He slows down and whispers; "No, I'm sorry for ignoring you. It won't happen again, baby girl."

He flips you around, your back on the couch. Instantly, you wrapped your legs around his waist while griping on his biceps. "Oh god, yes!" You whimpered. "Fuck, you dirty girl." You moan by his dirty words. You feel the familiar knot forming, your pussy tightens. You're close. Nikki groans as his thrust was becoming sloppy. He's also close. "Oh fuck, I'm- I'm going to cum!" You shouted. "Fuck, me too. Shit!" He slammed his lips to yours muffling you screams as you came.

He soon came inside you making you squirm underneath you. Nikki slowly pulls away and sees his cum coming out from your pussy. He smirks and wipes it off you with his middle finger. Making you shudder, your pussy was sensitive. "I'm sorry for ignoring you, Y/n. I- I just needed time to think." He explained. You sat up, hissing from your sensitive pussy. "About what?" He looks away for a moment not sure to tell you.

"Please Nikki, I wouldn't judge you." You softly said. Fixing your skirt, and he looks at you again. "I needed some time to think because I wanted to know if I love you." You didn't say anything, to shocked for what he said. "And?" You whispered. "And I do..." He trailed off. He hold one of your hand and ask; "Be mine?"