Nikki Sixx#3

Y/n= Your name

Warning: Smut and swearing

"Ah, ah, fuck, Nikki!" You moan as you wrapped one of your legs around his waist, making his thrust going deep in you and the other one balancing yourself from falling. You were in the studio with your older brother, Tommy. Motley Crue was making their second album "Shout At The Devil." After their "Too Fast For Love" album hit big, they quickly found themselves a record deal and the first thing the producers wanted was another album and the Crue wasted no time and start creating kick-ass hits! You were in the studio, accompany Tommy, you already knew the boys by now. Tommy introduced you to them when they played on small venues. Everyone was attractive, but Nikki was the one that caught your eyes. At first, you both wanted nothing but sex. But slowly, you two began develop feelings to each other, and Nikki finally asked you to be his girl and you said yes.

Two years later, you two are still together and still are one horny couples who are currently fucking outside, in the back of building. "F- fuck, still fucking tight for me, babe?" Nikki groans as he started speeding up his thrusts. "Y- yes, oh fuck. Only for you!" Nikki grins and kisses your neck as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm close, Nikki. Please, harder!" Nikki pounded into you harder than before, and you feel a knot forming on your stomach. Your pussy clench on his member and you dig your nails on his shoulders. "Ah, I'm coming!" Nikki slams his lips towards yours, muffling your screams as you came. Nikki grunts as he shoots his seed deep inside you, filling you up shortly. He slows down his thrusts and looks at you. You weakly smile and move some of his hair from his eyes, you always love his eyes. It just gets you some kind of spell, hypnotizing you.

"God, that was amazing." You nodded "Yeah, breathtaking. I missed you." Nikki smiles and kisses your cheek "I missed you too, I'm sorry for being busy. I promise you, as soon as this album is finished. I'm taking you on many dates, we can go to the mall, a diner, anywhere you'll like go." Your heart beats quickly and you feel yourself blushing. "God, you're so cute." You said to yourself. "As much as I want to be like this forever, let's head back. My brother might start looking for me." You said. Nikki groans and lands his head on your chest. "Honestly, Tommy can fuck himself for all I care." He joked.

You laugh and little and kiss his hair making him chuckle "Alright, alright. Let's go, I wanna finish this shit. But first..." Nikki thrusts one more time into you making you groan. "That's mine, no one else's." You smirk and kiss him on his nose. "And that's mine, no one else's." You referred to his member. Nikki chuckles and pulls away causing you to whimper by your now sensitive pussy. You pulled down your skirt and fix your hair and shirt. Nikki zips his jeans and runs his hair with his hand and the both of you head back to the studio, without being question by the Crue at all.