Sebastian Bach#1

Warning: Slight Swearing, Mentions of Alcohol, Drugs & Sexual Themes

The air was filled with sweat, booze, and weed. Well, there's more drugs display, but what's important here is that everyone was having a good time. Including you. It has been months since you had fun due to working, finally you had a Saturday night off.

Your hips swaying to the rhythm to the music, your hands on the hair, your hair moving from your seductive dancing. You see him and your lips formed a wide smile. "Hey sexy lady, having fun?" Sebastian yelled over the music. You nod and shouted back; "Yes, god, how I missed this!"

"I'm surprised you're even here." He says. You're surprised as well, you don't really like to go parties, let alone, you never dance like this. It probably has to do with alcohol, but who cares. It's not hurting anyone, and you're relax. You just wanna dance all night. "Come dance with me!" You shouted.

You pulled Sebastian to your arms and start grinding on him. Shocked with your behavior, but he wasn't complaining. He start moving along with you and you turned around, facing away from him. Your ass touching his cover crotch, and he moved his hands to your hips.

Guiding you with his movements. You bit your bottom lip and with one arm, you wrapped your arm around his neck. Your back touching his chest. "Sexy." He whispered. You smirk at him, "You too." He spin you around, now your body facing him. He wrapped one arm around your waist and the other one grabbing your ass.

You whimpered and Sebastian couldn't help but smirk. "Bet you're wet for me." You giggle and nodded. "Since I lay eyes on you." His smirk grew wider. The music finished and he grabbed your hand. He walked away with you, well more like dragging you with him.

He opens the bathroom door, and kicks the couple out who were minutes away from fucking. You laugh as he locked the door. "Desperate, aren't we?" You asked seductively. Sebastian wrapped his hand on your throat and smashed his lips to yours. You moan through the kiss as Sebastian bites your bottom lip. He pulls away for a brief moment saying;

"You had no fucking idea." He whispered, and smashes his lips back to yours. Oh boy, what have you gotten yourself into?