James Hetfield#1 (Requested) Part One

{This request is from Ellie, I do hope you enjoy it!}

~••~••~

Warning: Swearing

"Still writing, James?" Ellie asked as she drops her work bag on the side of the couch. She sits next to him and sees his paper. James sigh in frustration and lays back on the couch. "Yeah, shit is so annoying. I've been working on this all morning, and nothing." Ellie slightly snickers, but pats James's head. "You poor man, your brain is probably frying." James chuckle.

"Yeah, it is. I have a horrible headache now." He groans. She begins to massage his head and he sighs in relief. "You already knew what I wanted without telling you." Ellie smiles, and  continues with her actions. "Yeah well, we've been friends since high school. I should know by now." She continue with her massage while James is dreaming being in Hawaii or something. The relief is heavenly.

"I think I can help you." Ellie says. Referring to his song sheet. James gives her a look and grins. "You think?" Ellie rolled her eyes playfully, and grabs his paper sheet. "No. I know I can, now let's see." She begins reading the lyrics and nods in approval. "This is good, James. You obviously know what you're doing." James sits up and looks over it. "I don't know what else to write, so obviously I don't."

Ellie narrows her eyes at him and says "Hey, don't give me an attitude, young man." James laugh and rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright. Sorry, mom." She giggle and says the following. "Here." She grabs the pencil that's on the coffee table and hands it to James, which he grab it. "I know you can do it, keep writing and I'll help along the way."

For the next hour, James and Ellie work on the song. Even though James had try to quit on multiple occasions, Ellie kept on pushing him with some encouragement. Eventually, James finished with a satisfy smile. "Thanks, Ellie. I would of never finished this without your help. Hell, I would probably would throw this away and never write again." Ellie laughs. "Now that's a lie there, you and I both know damn well you would still write. You would of finished it anyway."

James wraps his arm around her shoulder. "God, how the hell do you  know me so well?" "You keep forgetting that we've been friends since high school, dear." Out of nowhere, Ellie felt him tensed and she look up at him, since her head was laying on his chest. "Um, you ok there, James?"

{James POV}

I look down at her, and began panicking. "Why the fuck am I panicking? Control yourself, man!" "Oh um, yeah. It's um, it was the wind. I chuckle nervously. "Um, we're inside your house. Plus, the windows are closed." "Shit!" I can feel my palms sweating. "W- well, I'm just um cold." Ellie giggles and my heart skip a beat. "What the fuck is wrong with me?!"

"You're so weird. Anyway, I have to go home now. I have to grade my students essays, I'll see you on your next gig." She said. She kindly removes my arm around her, and slightly bends to pick up her bag. I turn my head to other side quick, I can feel my cheeks heating up. "Goodnight." Ellie says as she gives me her cute smile like always. "Y- yeah, goodnight." She heads to the door and softly closes it. I get up and lock the door. I look through the peek hole, and see her entering her car.

Ellie drives off and I sigh. I went back to the couch and plop myself like a potato. I've been having these feelings for the past few months now, and I couldn't think of why. Why do I feel like that towards her? I mean, don't get me wrong, she's hot. But the type of person she is, I mean... She's nice, smart, and a caring person. She's always nice to people, even those who are dickheads to her. Hell, she's a teacher, English teacher precise. Caring, well, she takes care those who she loves.

Family, friends, and again those who are jerks to her. Honestly, she's an angel. I rub my forehead, and groan out loud. "She's truly an angel that fell on her earth."

.....

...

"Fuck."