Johnny Rotten#1

Y/n= Your name

Warning: Light Swearing & mentions of Cigarettes Use

"Sorry I'm late!" You shouted. Your high heels clicking every step you take. The camera man, interviewer, and Johnny look at you. The camera man and the interviewer look at each other and shrug, getting ready to be live. You sit next to your lover boy and he crossed his arms. "Thought you said you won't show up." He says. You shrug and behind your back pocket you pulled your cigarette box and took one out.

You put it away, and in front of your pocket you pulled out your lighter. You light it up by inhaling it and exhaling it. You put your lighter away and took another puff, look at Johnny and shrug. "I change my mind." You boldly said. He sucks his teeth and rolled his eyes. "We're going live in ten seconds." The camera man states. You and Johnny nodded, acknowledging him. "Smile darling, the world is about to see us." You teased. You play with his hair and he softy pushes your hand away from his hair.

"That's exactly why I'm not smiling, people are going to watch us." You playfully rolled your eyes and took another puff from your cigarette. "You're so depressing." "And we're live!" The camera shouts. You quickly kiss Johnny's cheek and sat up straight and look towards the camera and wink. Johnny act cold towards the kiss, but inside he felt butterflies in his stomach.

"We're here with the infamous Johnny Rotten from the Sex Pistols, alongside with his girlfriend Y/n." You playfully wave and blew a kiss to the camera. "Now Johnny and Y/n, you're ready?" The interview asked. "Let's get this shit over with." Johnny mumbles. You caught that and giggle as you crossed your legs. "Start away." You smile. Johnny mentally sigh, he knew this was going to be a long day.