Guns N' Roses#5

{When You Breakup}

Y/n= Your Name

F/f= Favorite Flower

Warning: Swearing, Mentions of Abusive Relationships, Alcohol Abuse & Drug Abuse

Axl Rose~ You and Axl decided to call it quits after countless of arguments that can turned to violent. There were times where he hurt you first or you hurt him first. Either way, you both knew this wasn't healthy and broke up. Even if you two are not together, you still work together, since you are a backup singer. Plus, he didn't want you to fully leave.

He knows you and the other guys are great friends, so he doesn't stand in the way. The guys knew and decided to not bring it up. They respected you and his decision and acted as if nothing change. Sometimes, Axl would leave a bouquet of f/f in your dressing room or your house. You accepted, but don't think anything else of it.

In the other hand, Axl thinks you two would be back together. He knows he has issues to work on, but he's working on it. Many reasons why he asked you to stay. Also, you know you have issues and working on it too. For now, it's just him alone and you alone too.

Slash~ You broke up with Slash because of how distant he's becoming. Not only that, you found out he slept with many women on the road. He confessed, but said it was nothing serious. Disbelief, you ended things with him. Slash was devastated, but what can he do?

Though, you were the one to end things, you still visit just to see the boys. Since they're your friends, of course they knew about the breakup, but they never brought it up. Which you are grateful. It did pained you seeing Slash, but he needs to learn to never cheat, not only to you, but to anyone.

You were still in love with him, but you need to see if he changed. Of course, Slash tries to win you again, but he knows it takes time and he's willing to wait a thousand years just so you take him back. Slash is willing to wait for infinity just to have you back to his arms, to be his lover once again.

Duff McKagan~ His drinking habit was getting out of control. You tried to get him to stopped, you begged for him to go to rehab. Hell, you even tried to pulled him to the rehabilitation center. He didn't budge and said he didn't need help. That he has it "under control." You knew it was bullshit, so you broke up with him. Saying "If you really care about us like you say, then quit drinking. It's going to kill you!"

Those were the last words you said to him, and he was emotionless. He didn't know how to feel. His baby was gone. All because of his drinking. At first, he was still drinking, but heavily. One day, it all changed. Steven told Duff to get his act together because C.C Deville has his eyes on you.

Three weeks after your breakup, C.C (who's a good friend of you) has tried to go on a date with you. At first, you said no because you're still in love with Duff and only broke up with him until he gets clean. But C.C still tried until you finally said yes. You had a great time, but didn't feel anything for him. Well, not yet.

That got Duff to start his sobriety and would go daily on those meetings, and you see some improvement. Everyday, Duff was looking much better, healthier. You were proud of him, and Duff knew how you were still madly in love with him. He is determined to get fully clean, to have you back, and kick C.C's ass if he tried to make a move on his soon to be girl again.

Izzy Stradlin~ Izzy was the one to break up with you due to the fact he was falling out of love. Heartbroken and angry, you shouted some hurtful words to him, but left his house. Never turning back. A month after the breakup, Izzy realized how lonely he was and how much he was missing you. Izzy cursed himself for the mistake he did and tried to get you back.

Once he saw how you were the girlfriend of Kelly Nickels, it was his turned to be heartbroken. Kelly helped you through your breakup and decided to bring you with his band L.A Guns. You became good friends with the rest of the members and official became their hairstylist. Over the time, you and Kelly began to developed feelings towards each other.

Kelly was the one who asked you to be his girl and you said yes! That's when Izzy decided to turned on the t.v and watched the interview, along with G N' R members. "So, Y/n, what ever happened between you and Izzy Stradlin?" The interviewer asked. You smile awkwardly but respond;

"Well he was the one who ended our relationship because he claims that he fell out of love, and well I was heartbroken. Regardless, those kind of things happened and all you have to do is just move on. You'll never know if you'll find a new person." Kelly holds your hand and rub your knuckles. "I'm glad we both found each other." He said lovingly. This caused you to giggle and kissed his cheek.

This made Izzy feel even more like shit. "Damn." Slash whispered. Damn indeed. "Sorry Izzy." Axl said sympathetic. Rubbing his best friend's back. Izzy felt like crying, but he didn't want to cry in front of anyone. All he can do was clear his throat and looked at his friends, who all had a sincere look on their faces.

"Uh thanks, I uh- I'm going home now. See ya." He left without saying anything else. Once he exit the studio building, tears finally fell from his eyes. He sniffle and dug his hands on his jean pockets and walk home. He may have lost you for now, but he still has hope you and him will be together again. But for now, all he can do is cry. Cry and be angry with himself.

Steven Adler~ You broke up with him because of his drug addiction. He refused to get help and didn't accept that he had a problem. Instead, he accused you that you didn't want to let him have fun. You couldn't believe what he said, and try to reconciled with him. He refused to listen to you anymore. What you said the following pained you, but it must be done. "Fine then. You don't have to worry about me not letting you have fun. Enjoy your drugs because I'm leaving you!"

Steven didn't put much thought of it, since he knew you'll be back. A day turned to two, two days to a week, a week turned to months. Shit, you weren't kidding. When Steven asked Slash where were you. Slash simply said; "She left, she went back home. Oh, she left you a note by the way." He handed the note to Steven that reads;

Dear Steven,

I'm going back to home state, it kills me everyday to see you like that. I don't even know you anymore, you're not the Steven I met and fell in love with. You're just somebody that I was with. A stranger. Don't bother calling me, I changed my number. Don't even try to see me. Goodbye Steven, I hope those drugs can love you the same like I did with you.

Sincerely the girl who doesn't want you to have fun, Y/n.

"You fucked up, man. You'll never find another girl like her." Slash said disappointingly. He pat his back and left. This made Steven wake up from his nightmare and couldn't help but sob. It was true, he can never find someone like you. No one can be like you, you're in-replaceable. "I'm- I'm gonna change, Y- Y/n. I- I will." Steven said between sob. Slash is right, he did fucked up. Though, he's willing to fight his addiction and fight to get you back.