John Lennon#2

Warning: Swearing & Sexual Theme Topic

Tears spilling from your eyes as you hold yourself against the wall, your legs are close on giving up. Your cries muffle from John who has one hand covering your mouth, and the other gripping your left hip. "Oh fuck, so fucking hot." He grunts. You feel his cock burying the right spot, you rolled your eyes. The feeling was intense, but you're loving every minute of it.

"Such a pretty cunt you have, this can drive a man wild. Luckily, you're mine." He groans. You slightly nod, you feel your stomach knot. You're close. John notices it holds both of your breasts through your blouse and goes in sonic speed. You cover your mouth to prevent from screaming. "You're going to cum? Cum for me, baby." You didn't need to be told twice and came hard. You gasp as John came inside of you.

You slightly moan from his seed spilling deep inside you, saliva falling from the corner of your lips. He pulls you close to him and rest his head on your shoulder. You kiss the side of his head and smile in satisfaction. "Holy shit, that was amazing, love." You pulled your blouse down, covering your breasts and took a deep breath. Recovering from the intense "workout."

"Of course it was, it's me after all." You teased. John chuckles and kisses your cheek. He slowly pulls out and you groan, your pussy sensitive from his abuse. You bent down a bit to pull your underwear back up, along side with your skirt. You fix your hair and makeup, and John pulled his pants back. You turn around and kiss him on the lips, and he kisses you back. "We should get back, your wife is probably looking for you." You said.

John sigh and rest both of his hands in your ass. "Yeah, yeah. Next time, we'll going to a hotel this wasn't enough for me." He smirk. You softly hit his arm and giggle. "You're such a horny guy." John shrugs. "Can't blame me, love. You look stunning in that skirt, it was driving me mad." You laugh and peck on his lips. "Come on, let's go. They're probably looking for both of us by now." You began to walk away and yelp from John who smack your ass. "Johnny!" "Sorry, couldn't help it."