Slash#3

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Slight Swearing & Slight Sexual Theme

"Come on, Y/n. I already told you, she was the one touching me." Slash said, trying to reasoned with you. Your arms crossed as you refused to looked at your boyfriend. You refused to talk to him. "You even saw how I had my hands up." He said. Again, you didn't look or respond at him.

Slash wrapped his arms around your waist and hug you from behind. You didn't budge. "Come on, kitten. I'm sorry, I should of pushed her away." He began leaving trails of kisses on your neck to your shoulder. Causing shivers down your spine, but refused to give in.

Slash smirked, knowing you were going to break. He bit on your sensitive spot causing you to softly moan. "Outta girl." He teased. You groaned and slightly pushed him away. "Seriously though, I'm sorry." He said softly, as he play with one of your hands. You smiled at him, you couldn't stay mad at him forever. It was just impossible.

"Fine, I forgive you. Only because I was exaggerating. Next time though, I'll kick any girl's ass!" You threatened. Slash chuckle nervously, he knows you were capable of doing that. Plus, a pissed Y/n? Yeah, no thanks. Slash pulls you for another embrace, this time you two are facing each other.

"I love you, kitten." He states. You giggle and said; "I love you too, curly head." He grins and the two of you shared a blissful kiss on a blissful full moon night.