Nikki Sixx#2

Y/n= Your name

Warning: Light Swearing, mentioned about drugs and alcohol

"Babe, I told you. I wasn't flirting with that girl." Nikki groans as he follows you around the house. Earlier that day, Nikki called you to pick him up from the studio and you did. Upon arriving there, you saw at least six women and other guys who you think are producers or something. You noticed a certain girl who was about 5'5 average height, skinny with nice round hips, and has brown-tase hair. She had her arms wrapped around Nikki's waist, but he didn't touch her back.

Pissed, for him not pushing her away, you called him and he shrugged the girl's grip from him and walk towards your way. "Hey babe, hey thanks for-" You didn't even let him finish his sentence and you left the room. Dumbfounded, he looks at his Crue. Tommy and Vince looked at each other and shrugged, but Mick gave him a blank face. "Idiot." He mouthed him.

Now here you are, trying your best to stay away from Nikki as possible. "You saw it, she was touching me and I didn't even touch her back." He said. You were reading a magazine, obviously ignoring him. Nikki sighs and kneels down, making you look at him. "Y/n, I love you. You know that right? I swear, she was the one flirting and touching me, I just thanked her, you know? I was trying to be polite, but I swear I wasn't being faithful. You can asked Mick, so you believe him." He desperately say.

You throw the magazine to the coffee table, look at him sadly, and sigh. "Nikki, I do believe you. I'm just upset that you didn't try to push her away." Nikki place his hand on your thigh and gave it a light squeeze. "I did, and that bitch still didn't budge." You giggle by his insult and he grin. Nikki grab both of your hands, making you stand up.

"Y/n, I um..." You raised an eyebrow and snickered. "What, the great Nikki Sixx is nervous all of a sudden?" You teased. He laughs and lightly pushes you "Oh shush, I'm just not good at expressing my feelings that's all." You smile and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Seriously though, what do you want to tell me?" Nikki clears his throat and holds your hips. You can tell how nervous wreck he was, the way he gripping your hips. That nervous he is now. Which is very rare.

"Y/n um, I have love you since we were teenagers. It took me years to finally confessed my feelings to you. I mean, who the hell waits until you're 26?!" You couldn't help but laugh at his remark. He grins and continue "That laugh of yours always makes me smile, it's music to my ears. Your moans too, but you know what I mean." You playfully rolled your eyes but nodded.

"Anyway, now we're in our early 30's and I think it's time. It's time for me to man up, and ask you the most important question. Y/n, babe, you have been through so much. You dealt with me being a womanizer, my crazy antics, my alcohol, worst my drugs. For god's sake, I died literally 10 minutes ago, but came back from life. I knew right there and then that I had to quit, or else there wouldn't be another chance. You were with me during my rehab, and I know for sure I wouldn't have sober if you weren't there with me. And I'm so fucking grateful and just happy now. You are the love of my life, my soulmate, my girl, and hopefully the mother of our kids. Y/n, will you marry me?"

Tears spilled from your eyes, covering your mouth. You couldn't believe it, the man you are head over heels, the reason why you're still living... is proposing you. You sobbed and he hug you, chuckling. "Oh come on, love. You're supposed to be happy!" He teased. "I- I am, you- you jerk!" You sniffle in between. Nikki laughs and kisses your nose "I'm your jerk, though. Hopefully forever, but depends on your answer."

You nodded and smile "Yes, yes I would marry you!" Nikki pick you up and spin you, making you laugh in joy. "I promise you, Y/n. You would not regret this." "Oh Nikki, I would never regret this!" Nikki smashed his lips to yours and you gladly kiss him back, passionately. He pulled away and smile "I love you, and I can't wait to tell the boys!" You laugh "I love you too, Nikki." And with that, Nikki pulled you for another passionate, steamy kiss.