Slash#1

{Imagine getting drunk with Slash in the recording studio, and having a good time.}

Y/n/n= Your Nickname

Warning: Light swearing, alcohol, and cigarettes are included

The smell of cigarettes and whiskey fill in the small room you and Slash are in, your laughter echoing in the hallway of the place. You're currently sitting next to Slash on the somewhat ripped couch, your both legs on top of his lap. The bottle of whiskey on your hand, and your other is on your cigarette. "Remember that time we dared you to flash yourself in Axl's pool party?" Slash said as he giggle like a little kid. You laugh for the fifth time in a row and hit his arm. "I was drunk, I had no control!" "Aren't you always drunk, though?" You grin and reply "Yep!" As you took a huge sip of the bottle.

"Jesus Y/n, relax with the drink there." He teased. "Ha, can say the same thing about you, curly head." Slash run his hand over his curls and says "Hey, what they have to do with this?" You shrug your shoulders and smile drunkenly. "Nothing." You laugh and took another sip of the bottle of whiskey. Slash taps one of your legs, signaling to pass it on. You did so and he took a huge swing on it. "Whoa there, relax with the drink there." You mocked him.

He grins and mock you back "Can say the same thing about you, y/n/n." You giggle and took a puff of your cigarette. For the rest of the day, you two kept on drinking while having a good fucking time. What can you say though? It's a rare opportunity to have a good time with the one and only Slash, which he happens to be one of the best guitarist of all time, and probably in the Rock N' Roll industry.